I'm a fun person who need some friends!

Options
Hello I am trying to expand my friends list :) I will be on here a lot so I need some friends who will be motivating, fun, and will be willing to just talk sometimes! I don't care about your age, gender, body shape, weight lost, weight needing to lose, were all just people trying to be healthier for ourselves :) so please friend me and let's do this together!

Replies

• farrellb21
    Options
    Hi, I just started back to losing weight. Feel free to add me!
  • doylenic
    Options
    Sent request :)
  • FHelenD
    FHelenD Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! x
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Check out my profile and add me if you want. I'm here daily, usually 2 or 3 times a day.
  • LgsumnerLila
    Options
    I just started using my fitness pal again I would be glad to be your friend. That's something we never have to many.
  • cmira5ol
    cmira5ol Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    you can add me
  • BunnieMommie
    BunnieMommie Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. I log in daily and try to motivate my friends! Never can have enough friends! :smile:
  • Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello I am trying to expand my friends list :) I will be on here a lot so I need some friends who will be motivating, fun, and will be willing to just talk sometimes! I don't care about your age, gender, body shape, weight lost, weight needing to lose, were all just people trying to be healthier for ourselves :) so please friend me and let's do this together!

Hi I think I meet the above requirements :p Feel free to add me :)
  • NathanielJL
    NathanielJL Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Sent a request :):)
  • nicnz
    nicnz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Hello there!! On a search for a few 'Pals' too, the more the merrier. Feel free to add me :)
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like.