Replies

• natalieyeo39
    natalieyeo39 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'll love to join as well!!
  • Qski
    Qski Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well please, I am keen to do anything that will keep me going and motivated in this health and fitness journey
  • Gemma_Louisex
    Gemma_Louisex Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    If it's not too late then I would love to join in!
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    If you have posted here and not received an email from me, please let me know and I will resend it. Today is the beginning of the November Challenge.

There is still lots of room so come on in!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in please.
    Can you clarify the homepage....is that the first post of this topic or elsewhere? I didn't weigh in today though.... :( I could do when I get home I suppose but hate weighing in the evenings. :grumble: :blushing:
  • luvs_choc8
    luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Can you clarify the homepage....is that the first post of this topic or elsewhere? I didn't weigh in today though.... :( I could do when I get home I suppose but hate weighing in the evenings. :grumble: :blushing:

I will send you a message.
  • chrissysue
    chrissysue Posts: 85 Member
    Options

I will send you a message.
    Thank you! Will that go to the mail here on MFP? Also I did step on the scale here at work...........WOWsers....NOT a fan of the number I saw. Do have to consider time of day and that I am fully dressed. Will just have to remember to do it at 12:30 each friday. :laugh:
  • padisneyfour
    Options
    I just found this post if there is room would love to join..... and I actually did step on the scale this morning....usually I dont:flowerforyou:
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I am in could use extra support during holidays !
  • LVCeltGirl
    Options
    I want to join the challenge. I'm doing one for 75 days but a weekly accountability would be great to have too. Please add me to the challenge.:smile:
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join... please :flowerforyou:
  • gojodster
    gojodster Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, Im always looking for new ways to stay motivated. ;)
  • thmgoodw
    Options
    I am definitely in. Need to get into bathing suit condition by February!
  • aishahawking
    Options
    Could I still join as well, please? I feel like it's going to take some extra accountability to make it through Thanksgiving time (and NOT make it through this leftover candy! :laugh: )
  • robsonv
    robsonv Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I would like to join as well....been at a plateau for weeks so need a boost!
    thanks
  • emilymaya16
    emilymaya16 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey! I will try to weigh in asap. I've been hiking in Wales all weekends and have only just got back, I've just had dinner so i don't think weighing in right now would be the best idea! Will try get to a scale tomorrow! Xx
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    I have done one of your challenges before.. while it wasn't successful for me then, I know why now. I had lost my focus, my drive to really push myself. I have it back now, and would like to join in on your Nov challenge group, if you'll have me again.
  • grlgemini
    Options
    How is everyone doing this morning! I went ahead and did my measurements this morning, so I could track those as well! Hope everyone has a great week! Stay on track!
  • ReineJade
    ReineJade Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join this challenge.
  • cattivosorriso
    cattivosorriso Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    me! I need support and accountability