POLL: What's for dinner?

Options
2»

Replies

• sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Homemade pulled pork on a toasted kaiser roll and salad.
  • Crohns2013
    Crohns2013 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    My family's having spaghetti, I'm sticking to a cup of homemade chicken broth. Maybe some tea if I'm feeling adventurous.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    We had a late lunch/early dinner at the steak house.Too many calories,but we enjoyed every bite. I have 200 cals left for an eve snack.That will get me to breakfast of oatmeal with brown sugar ......yum
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Crock pot vegan chocolate peanut butter cake after ;-)

I'm sorry. You'll have to share that recipe before you leave!

Shrimp quesadillas for me, perhaps a bit of vino as well :)

I will try to get it from my husband! He made it for my b-day and I haven't tried it yet, but I know it's something he googled!
  • noemibp
    noemibp Posts: 167
    Options
    Santa Fe chicken with basmati rice.

And I just ate half a bag of nachos with guacamole.
  • jenmarie2012
    jenmarie2012 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    One of my fiancé's and i's favorite is: roasted brussel sprouts(olive oil) , brown rice. I make a healthy chicken Parmesan: mix together: 1 packet of zesty Italian seasoning, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and 1/2tsp garlic powder . the chicken recipe calls for 6 breasts ( I usually cut recipe in half ) take some water to moisten breasts and dip in mixture and put rest of mix on the top of chicken breast if not all used up. Bake for about 25mins at 425deg. Make sure to use a spray on pan so it doesn't stick a lot. We absolutely LOVE this recipe! Yummo! ???? and good for you ; )

Edited to say: the seasoning is so delicious with the chicken. Just enough to give it a bomb flavor! ????

- also great recipe and brown rice and all you gotta do is switch up the veggie
  • emartin17
    emartin17 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Thai veggie stir fry of somesort- noodle dish or sticky rice is up in the air.
  • ChrisMundie
    ChrisMundie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Vegan wheatball and vegetable stew. (Pumpkin, kale, beans, dragon peas, blue potatoes, turnips, onion, garlic, carrots, and leeks. The broth is water and some vegan kimchi and zucchini krauts I made a month or two ago. I also made the wheatballs from scratch too!)

Happy World Vegan Day!
  • sassypants0923
    sassypants0923 Posts: 7,188 Member
    Options
    I don't know.. it's Friday, so that means eating out! yay!