Hello everyone

Options
I am new to this website....obviously. I am a massage therapist of almost 2 years and I have decided it is time to take control of my problem. I have lost over 100 lbs over the past 3 years. That was so I could keep up with my 2 boys who have boundless energy. I am also starting a running program to help me run a 5K. I will not mention the program on here, but really excited about it. A friend of mine told me about this website, so figured I'd give it a try to help me eat healthier. Everyone have a great day !!

Replies

• LaurenMommy
    Options
    Welcome!

I am also new here. I want to lose to weight so I can be full of energy when my daughter gets older.
  • jeorwa
    jeorwa Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hey - I've done the couch to 5k program and this is my favorite download...http://runningintoshape.com/5k-training-downloads/
    Hope it helps!
  • jackal75
    Options
    Hiya.

Yes, this is an awesome site and the success stories here are endless. Congrats on all the weight you have lost so far!

If you have an iPhone or Android, there is an app for this site that is wonderful as well. On the app (not sure why it's not on website) they have a great nutritional page that you can see how you are doing on fat, cholesterol, fiber, vitamins, etc....

Good luck!
  • kpwilliams73089
    kpwilliams73089 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the website waters. I found a similar page off of the c25k website and downloaded all the podcasts. I'm excited about this because I think it will help me to get through the program. Will be nice to have someone telling me when to run and walk so I can focus on getting fit.
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.