Women Late 40's and Older

Options
Hi, I'm looking for some friends who are motivated and busy with losing weight. I'm 48 years old and try to eat a Paleo diet, I am not a fan of junk food and prefer people who like to cook their food and eat less processed meals. I try to do more fitness now I notice that the members here who lose weight well have a much better regime than me with that.

I've lost about 6kg's and want to lose at least another 6kg's. Sometimes I feel like I'm not doing enough to lose it but if my calories are too little I get tired and stressed so I let myself lose more slowly.

Is there someone out there who wants a new person on their list? I'm active with my positive encouragement and have a few people now that are and I really appreciate that. I was thinking a few more might help me to stay on track. I feel so so good with this weight loss already achieved! Bought some new dresses and nice shoes and feel more confident, if I feel this good already then I imagine if I can lose the last little bit I will feel even more fabulous.

Hope to hear from someone.

Replies

• lkh1234
    Options
    46 years old here....have lost close to 75 lbs. in the last 10 months. Glad to add you !!
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Yay! Thank you!!!
  • HerbertNenenger
    HerbertNenenger Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Great minds think alike. I am on every day and have little processed foods. I am 46 and lost 55 lbs (25 kgs?) And want to lose another 20 more, always looking for steadfast mfp pals to cheer on. I just deleted 8 friends as the and"t signed on in weeks....so sad to lose people on here...feel free to add me.
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    Awesome and added!!! Thank you.