First goal reached!!!

Options
Laura_Suzie
Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
Hello everyone! This week I was a little discouraged because I hadn't been losing much weight, but this morning I decided to try on my skinny jeans (that were about 2 sizes too small) and they actually fit!!! I was so happy! The last time I wore them was October 2008 and then over the holidays I gained a lot of weight and the jeans wouldn't even go above my thighs. I am so proud of myself that I have reached this goal already! I thought I wouldn't be able to fit them until mid-November. Guess I was wrong! :)

Replies

• MrsMills712
    Options
    very cool! i bet you're going to be doing alot of smiling the rest of your day, and quite possibly checking yourself out in the mirror, haha :) good job & best wishes on your continuing journey!
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Way to Go!!!!
  • lainey137
    Options
    WEll done. Just shows you that sometimes its the shape rather than the weight that matters
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is awesome.
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Nice!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!