Having some serious eating problems :/

Options
So I was 240 in May of june 2012. 216 in January 2013, started using my fitness pal in May 2013 and went from 200 to 169 by the start of September. But I've gotten up to 175-179 just in this past month of October, been eating like crazy and struggling to stop. I lift 4-6 days a week and do cardio 4-6 days a week, but I've just found myself shoving in all kinds of food whenever since the semester started. It's out of control. Especially the past month, the past few weeks my almost six pack has been reduced to not even a 2 pack and I can see my face get even fatter. Feel horrible. I don't know why, I just started getting progressively hungrier and hungrier and just can't stop eating. I feel so embarassed like I have no one who can understands this, me eating like crazy :/

Replies

• thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in a situation where eating enough is hard so I'm on the other end of the spectrum. But something to keep in mind is you are human and you have to take your struggles day to day when you are trying to overcome. You can overcome this and get your abs back. Working out normally makes you more hungry, plus school stress. It can be overwhelming. Have you tried to use dense food to fill you up, or pre making your meals for the next day so you stick to a plan and a calorie level? and if you 'do' have to binge out... maybe you could premake some healthy goodies. Better to binge on healthy than just anything.

You don't have to be embarrassed, you are human. <3 All you gotta do is lift your head back up and tell yourself that you can do it. It's hard, but you can. I promise.