Insanity 4th November Start date!

Options
Whos with me?
Anyone else starting then?

Any big people doing insanity?

Im friggin scared!.... but will do this, even if i have to mod it, i will complete it! I am not going to give up ... like ive done with pretty much everything else in my life.

Just looking to see if theres any others that will be on the same page as me :-)
xXx

Replies

• hailie08
    hailie08 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting it today:) I started about a month ago and gave up, so hears to round 2:) I don't want to wait till monday bc that gives be 2 more days to find reasons not to do it:)
  • Slimdownmb
    Slimdownmb Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    good luck, im just doing it monday so im in line with the weekly chart.. :-) also i like a fresh start on a monday ha!..
    gives me 24 hours to prepare mentally and physically!

good luck be great to hear from you x
  • niccileslie
    niccileslie Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm starting Insanity on Nov 4th, too. Doing my fit test tomorrow.

This isn't actually my "first round" at it. I did a month, and 1 week and ended up sick with the flu for two weeks. So I decided just to start all over :)
  • EniBee
    EniBee Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Hi. Tomorrow will be my last day on Insanity (day 63). Why don't you type in Insanity on the search? You will see people reaching out for support. Also, I joined the follow group with a Beachbody trainer/expert. You may want to also join.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/14066-total-team-beachbody-support-group

Good luck and take each day at a time! And remember to Dig Deeper!
  • rAc_hEl
    rAc_hEl Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 10 if you want ill share my results so far and ifyou'd like support or just rant about how insane it is anyone can add me. I'll post my pics in a minute they're something I'm proud of
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on restarting Monday. I love Insanity. I finally found a place to live & it's close by my work so I can start getting into my groove again. :)