Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

one year before/after pic down 92 pounds!!

Replies

• Way to go! Be proud of your success!!
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    that's amazing!!! congratulations!!!!
  • soze
    soze Posts: 604 Member
    You be Hot! Wtg!
  • loxleys
    loxleys Posts: 230 Member
    you look amazing - I didn't think that people lost that much weight unless they were on the biggest loser! how did you do it?
  • Thanks for sharing the pics and TOTALLY INSPIRING me!!
  • wow great job! I'm so inspired :)
  • BernieMBurke
    BernieMBurke Posts: 206 Member
    "What a hottie!" You're body has rewarded "you" well for all the hard work. Keep up the good work and enjoy the benefits.:smile:
  • You look absolutely stunning! Congratulations and keep up the great work! :drinker:
  • Wow great job!
  • You truly are an inspiration!!!
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Very, very nice indeed!
  • ktc33
    ktc33 Posts: 249 Member
    You look great!! You are an inspiration!
  • JillTwiss
    JillTwiss Posts: 139 Member
    You look fabulous. Your before and after pics make you look like the older sister on the left and the younger on the right. :wink:
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Amazing....... you look Absolutely FAB !!!! Well Done, brilliant job :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    OMG! You look amazing! Congrats! I can't wait to see what a year brings me!
  • billievachon
    billievachon Posts: 2 Member
    Amazing!! Congratulations :))
  • P.S. I don't think you have 8 pounds to lose! I mean it, you look really fabulous. I know it would be awesome to hit 100 but I hope you have revised your goal at some point during your journey. Great job, and only you know what is best! I just wanted to let you know you are fabulous RIGHT NOW!! :flowerforyou:

And after looking at your pictures, I started picking out my "before" pictures too! I can't wait until I am at the "after" stage!
  • nursesarah79
    nursesarah79 Posts: 42 Member
    looking sexy!!!

way to go!
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Congratulations!!!!! You look wonderful
  • classyleo77
    classyleo77 Posts: 98 Member
    Great work!! I personally know what hard work it is, but so worth it it! We are the same height and sizes.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!