Here I go again...

Options
So.. I;ve tried this weight loss business sooooooooo many times now. :yawn:
Many different stupid methods and I can't seem to stick to them nor they work for me..

Arrrrgg

I did SW and that worked for a bit then did nothing and now i;ve gained the weight back and more. :sad:
It's getting me down to the extremes now, especially after a few embarassing incidents lately...

Soo Using this website ive done a refresh now at my heaviest 12.4 stone (4 foot 11 tall 21 year old here mind)
Soo i have to have 1200 calories a day max to lose weight. Cool. I can do that (or so i'll say i expect ><)

Anyway.

I'm trying out these meal replacement shakes (no not SF cause theyre soooooooooooo expensive!!!)
I'm trying the Tesco US ones for now as they're on deal so got 30 sahcets for a tenner. 2 strawb and one choco box.

Anyone use these? Any success?

Right. Yeah so i'm hoping to get to 9 stone maybe 8 stone by next june so thats a 3.4 / 4.4 stone loss in 7 months. Doable?
I hope so.

My boyfriend's given me the ultimate motivation which i swear i needed as it's given me a kick up the *kitten* and a i HAVE to do this feeling.. But i don't know. I don't know if i can do it without support from fellow dieters because i'm pretty much prone to failing.

So yeah meal replacements. Who's used them what're they like and what's a typical day like for you?

Young and desperate to get my old body back... Especially if i want those wedding bells soon :P

Thanks guys sorry to be a bit of a downer.

I'll return the support for you too.

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Psychedelicately
    Psychedelicately Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I've never used meal replacement shakes... but add me if you want a motivational friend! I've lost 41 lbs since last November (just tracking my calories and exercising several days a week---walking/jogging) and I'm looking to lose 19 more.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    Good luck.

Although it's 1200 minimum. If you exercise - you need to eat more to fuel the workouts.
  • misfitgemma
    Options
    Thanks Guys! Sorry to seem so stressed etc. I am pretty much but hey! Tomorrow morning embarks the start of a fresh start!