Fitness Dvds

Options
I have the Insanity and P90x workouts. I'm just wondering is there any other good workout DVDs?

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    P90X2, Body beast, there is alsoP90X3 that is to be released early december 2013. For shorter workouts Focus t25.
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    Ok thank you
  • Dawn_Snowden
    Dawn_Snowden Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I like T25.
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    I'd say anything by Jillian Michaels, because her workouts are usually very good. I've gotten quite a few & change it up from day to day.
    Also, if you don't want to invest in a lot of DVDs, there are a lot of free workout trainers & videos on YouTube. I'm subbed to a lot of them, as I don't have a lot of money to splurge on DVDs, so I like to keep it home based mostly, & easy. Check out "Fitness Blender", & "XHit Daily" on youtube. Those are a few good ones. :)
  • Calleigh88
    Options
    Try T25 for free before buying to see if you like it from:

Fitspert365.com

I hope this helps you Jamie
  • rbienvenu
    Options
    Jennifer Nicole Lee has a great program called JNL Fusion. She lost 80 pounds using her fitness routine. I've found that this kind of workout that combines alternating muscle building with cardio has the best results for melting fat and getting really fit. Also, it keeps the workouts interesting and dynamic which is really important I think to keep your motivation up.

She's got a 60 day trial period too which is nice. You can find it here: http://yourfitnessfactor.com/
  • JamieG8991
    JamieG8991 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Focus T25 is current the one I'm doing and it's awesome!!! Great workout!!!
  • WorkingMomGetsFit
    WorkingMomGetsFit Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    It depends on what you are trying to accomplish. If you are trying to add bulk/muscle, try BodyBeast.