Jean Shopping

amscobra
amscobra Posts: 73
edited September 22 in Success Stories
Well my Husband has been telling me I need new jeans for a while now, since i've been losing weight and all. I have been putting it off because I HATE shopping. For one, I have three kids, that should be enough said right there, but I really have no interest in shopping for clothes because I hate trying on clothes knowing that half the stuff I want doesn't fit. Well today was the day I decided I would do it, and keep in mind I have been wearing a size 18 jeans for years now. Well I went ahead and tried on some and OH MY GOODNESS!!! I am a size 13!!!!!! I was so darn giddy, and couldn't stop looking at my behind LOL. I AM JUST SO HAPPY! That is 5 whole sizes!

Replies

• Wow! That is Awesome!! It feels great to get into the smaller sizes!
  • flowerpower263
    flowerpower263 Posts: 28 Member
    Ii know exactly how you feel! i just dropped from a 18 to a 14! congrats keep up the good work and pretty soon you will be in a 10!!:love:
  • Rachickidee
    Rachickidee Posts: 1,632 Member
    Good job! That is awesome.
  • Alioth
    Alioth Posts: 571 Member
    Hooray! What a great feeling!
  • omg that is amazing I hope to have results like yours in the future
    congats!!!!
  • Levahna
    Levahna Posts: 132
    That is excellent!!! Congratulations!!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    I've gone from a size 22/24 to a 16/18!!
    My goal is to be anywhere from a 10-12 when I'm done:)

Congrat's on the new jeans!! NOTHING tastes better than a pair of smaller jeans:)
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    You are doing everything right! That is great!
  • Elbita
    Elbita Posts: 13
    congrats!!! woot woot!!!!
  • That's awesome. I can't wait to have the same feeling. Keep up the good work.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    What a sweet feeling!!! congrats!!!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is such an awesome feeling, especially with jeans. They usually fit wrong in the first place, but when they are comfy AND much smaller than usual, that's just wonderful!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!