Postcard Challenge Round 10- october 10 to October 23

Options

Replies

• timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    weigh in today 174....maybe will be close to 170 in 2 weeks, wouldn't that be great!!!!....good luck all!!
  • benct6008
    benct6008 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I never saw this before but I'd love to join in (that is, if you'll let me!!!) My weigh in is 189.7. :)

of course you're welcome to join!!!! Good luck and I look forward to seeing your results in 2 weeks!!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    My final weight from the last challenge was 179 so that is my starting weight for this one.
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats on you win... Im a little late but if possible would love to join...
    SW: 245.2
  • I won round 9 of the Postcard challenge. So, now it's my turn to host round 10!!!!!

Here's what to do: post your weight as of tomorrow (october 10) then in 2 weeks, post your updated weight. The biggest loser is THE WINNER...Of a postcard from Wisconsin, USA!!

I, like the previous winner, have a 'handy, dandy' notebook to keep track of everyone's weight.

I'll send a message on 22nd of October to remind you all of the final weigh in. (if you want to add me as a friend, please do. Will make it easier to remind everyone). Then, keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!

Ready to begin? 1...2...3...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen rumors of this challenge the past few days ... Could you explain it to me in a little more detail?

KIM
  • benct6008
    Options
    kim- you just submit your weight. On the 22nd I will remind everyone to submit their current weight. The person who has lost the most weight will recieve a postcard in the mail from me. The person who has lost the highest percentage of body weight will also get a postcard from me. The person who loses the most pounds is responsible for hosting round 11 of the postcard challenge.

Hope that helps Tammy
  • nursee67
    nursee67 Posts: 503
    Options
    Took me a minute to find the challenge....

198.6 is my starting weight. See ya in two weeks!
  • Katherine1687
    Katherine1687 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I have only just found this challenge but would love to join in if it is not too late.

On 10/10/10 I weighed 209.6lb.

Good luck everyone.

Thanks

Luv Kat
  • benct6008
    Options
    we are getting down to the end of the competition.....I will send out reminders. Please post your final weight by the morning of the 24th.....
  • Oldbat61
    Oldbat61 Posts: 141
    Options
    OK - starting weight for this round was 182lbs, today 180.2lbs. Didn't win but I'M HAPPY. Good luck to the winner!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • timbotina
    timbotina Posts: 1,130 Member
    Options
    Started 174......now 171 (down 3 lbs, I'll take it!!), almost able to say I am 160 something....that'll be awesome...hopefully everyone else is doing well, look forward to seeing all the weight loss, good luck all!!!:flowerforyou:
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Started at 204.4 Currently at 200.6 for a 3.8lb loss

Good luck all!!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I'm in... starting weight 217.6 (and losing 2 pounds is huge for me too... even if I do have tons to go!) :(

Ending weight 214.6. Three pounds down... didn't win but I am still really happy with that!
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    Finishing up at 193. Only 3 pounds, but I'm happy with that!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I had no change started at 179 ended at 179
  • Learning2LoveMe
    Learning2LoveMe Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    205 here.

Great job to everyone who lost!

Bru - hope to see you in ONEderland during the next round!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Definitely didn't win-started at 189. (Something) and ended at 188.3. But it was a good feeling-I finally hit my 50lb loss mark-so I'm happy!!! :)

Hoping next time I can lose better in two weeks.
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Finishing weight 206.5.
  • yomairaA
    yomairaA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    ending weight 244lbs only lost a lb mayne next time I'll do better... well i have to do better...
  • bkrbabe57
    bkrbabe57 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    ending weight 197