expanding my friends list to stay accountable & on track :)

hey guys,
so far i have built a solid group of MFP friends that are really helping me stay on track, but i'm always looking for more like minded friends because the support aspect of this site truly keeps me going.

i'm a 20 year old female, looking to lose between 65 & 70 lbs, slow and steady. I struggle with emotional binge eating during times of stress (and as an independent college student, thats 24/7), and am working on getting more active & less dependent on food as a coping mechanism.

add me or comment here if you'd be interested in joining my support circle. i love to cheer others on as they succeed, it inspires me to work even harder.

lets do this!

Replies

• youngcaseyr
    youngcaseyr Posts: 293 Member
    Add me :) I log daily and I'm a student, too
  • would love more friends! I log daily and am a university student so know the stressed feeling!! have added you :)
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Feel free to add me :D I'm also a student so I know how you feel
  • cubbie111
    cubbie111 Posts: 3 Member
    I am in on this. I just keep on practicing at trying to improve.
  • Hi, can add me if you like :) I'm with on the emotional eating - use food for everything. I'm 24, finishing studies at Uni this year and wanting to get better habits set up for the rest of life. Would love some new friends.
  • ladywizard43
    ladywizard43 Posts: 34 Member
    Hi, I understand the emotional eating part, I did it for so many years of my life. Not a student (for many years lol!), but would love to help keep you accountable and vice versa. :)
  • kdmarie_16
    kdmarie_16 Posts: 3 Member
    Add me, goodness knows I understand stress from school leads to unhealthy eating habits. Basically, all of my bag log days are always right before a test. I'd like to see/help others make it through :)
  • HelloImKelsey
    HelloImKelsey Posts: 53 Member
    Reading your post made me feel like I was reading my autobiography haha.
    I'm also 20, a student and trying to lose 60-70 pounds with a bad habit of stress eating.
    I'll add you!
  • I'm going through the same thing but I'm in my senior heat in high school. I would love some extra support as well
  • Seckah
    Seckah Posts: 4 Member
    You can add me if you like :) hard work and dedication!!!