Progress picture and a 10 PR!

Options
Rastamann
Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
Just thought I'd share my progress so far. I've been logging for about 69 days in row now and its paying off.

I came here to use the calorie counter to log my meals in order to lose weight. I love to run, but I was running heavy and it has done some damage to my knees. So the only way to continue to run is to get lighter. I read these success post often to get the inspiration and motivation to keep going. The amazing transformations by both male and female just gets my focus locked it every time. I also have an awesome support group of friends who keep each other going all the time. So Lets Go!

I ran a 10k this morning and did it 3 mins faster than my last 10k running a time of 45:45. I am about 28lbs lighter too. I showed up to the race and pull my shirt off because the temperature was climbing. First thing I heard was "oooh, its an ab-fest". Needless to say my day just got better and better from the love and support of my running pairs. This is coming from someone who has never seen his own abs and they are still a big work in progress as am I.

I've lost about 13lbs since joining MFP and I am exactly have way there with 13 more to go.

Comparison picture is from a 5k on September 7th and today.
muu7.png

Thanks for reading!

Replies

• DeputySox
    Options
    Outstanding!
  • Ribena145
    Ribena145 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You've done an amazing job and you are the epitome of a MFP success story!

ps. that was the first thing I noticed was those abs!!!
  • Rastamann
    Options
    Much thanks! Best support group ever!
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Agree with the ab-fest. You look fantastic. Great job!
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Wow .. just wow. That's amazing.
  • thickgirl2011
    Options
    Okay okay rasta, gwan now!
  • zanyzana
    zanyzana Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Wow. Another 13lbs and you'll be disappeared! Where could it be hiding?
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    You look great!!! Congratulations OP!!! :D
  • Rastamann
    Options
    Wow. Another 13lbs and you'll be disappeared! Where could it be hiding?

Its all in the back, lower abs and upper thighs. Stubborn stuff, but its gotta go.
  • Tracy54Louise
    Tracy54Louise Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing, your progress in inspiring!
  • susanrechter
    susanrechter Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    WOW!:happy:
  • dhiyalara3
    Options
    great!!
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I love it! Good job!
  • starrycarina
    Options
    You look amazing! What a transformation!! Great job!
  • PJ_73
    PJ_73 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, love!

You definitely deserved the compliments!

Now, do you think you'd like to jump ship and join Team UK?! :tongue:
  • Rastamann
    Options
    With 17 miles to go this morning. I think team US will contract that hit on me if I did leave. :(
  • mrsamanda86
    mrsamanda86 Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Great job on the record beating and the weight loss! You look great, and the difference in just 13 pounds is AMAZING! Way to go :happy:
  • socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd share my progress so far. I've been logging for about 69 days in row now and its paying off.

I came here to use the calorie counter to log my meals in order to lose weight. I love to run, but I was running heavy and it has done some damage to my knees. So the only way to continue to run is to get lighter. I read these success post often to get the inspiration and motivation to keep going. The amazing transformations by both male and female just gets my focus locked it every time. I also have an awesome support group of friends who keep each other going all the time. So Lets Go!

I ran a 10k this morning and did it 3 mins faster than my last 10k running a time of 45:45. I am about 28lbs lighter too. I showed up to the race and pull my shirt off because the temperature was climbing. First thing I heard was "oooh, its an ab-fest". Needless to say my day just got better and better from the love and support of my running pairs. This is coming from someone who has never seen his own abs and they are still a big work in progress as am I.

I've lost about 13lbs since joining MFP and I am exactly have way there with 13 more to go.

Comparison picture is from a 5k on September 7th and today.
    muu7.png

Thanks for reading!

You know I always have your back. Just continue to plan your meals in advance as we discussed. You deserve this and I am happy for you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!