Small yay :)

Options
Ithina1
Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
I'm wearing pants today that I haven't been able to wear for over a year :). I ran out of clean black pants. Instead of reaching into the hamper to find some I could wear a second time, I decided to grab an old pair and see if they fit. My pants have been fitting loosely lately and I thought I'd give it a go. What do you know; they fit ^_^. They're still a bit snug, but not uncomfortably so.

Here's me 2 months ago when I started taking a monthly weight loss pic.
51760327_219.jpg

This is me yesterday:
51760327_5163.jpg

The pics are only 15 lbs (and 1.5 inches around my waist) apart, so there isn't much difference between them. I still have a long ways to go. I'm just happy about my pants and wanted to share :) hehe.

Replies

• kakklespakkle
    kakklespakkle Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    YAY!!! Great NSV, well done :) x
  • Striving4Fit_MrsOrtiz
    Options
    Great job!!
  • cybersheel
    cybersheel Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    The 'small yay's' all add up.
    Good for you getting into smaller size.
    Good luck for the future.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Yay! I love that feeling - putting something on that you couldn't wear before, and finding IT FITS!
  • nickalow11
    nickalow11 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That's a fantastic feeling I'm sure! And no on is commenting on your crazy flexibility...Nice!
  • sandyswims
    sandyswims Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    OMG I love your progress picture pose! How creative. I definitely want to keep tabs on you so I can see your goal picture when you reach it. Friend request on the way.

Congrats on the weight loss so far, you're looking good!
  • Ithina1
    Ithina1 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    OMG I love your progress picture pose! How creative. I definitely want to keep tabs on you so I can see your goal picture when you reach it. Friend request on the way.

Congrats on the weight loss so far, you're looking good!

Thanks everyone =)

I usually aim to be different. I'm glad you liked my idea =). I hope my after pic lives up to your expectations. At the rate I'm going it will take a year or two to reach my goal weight. Stay tuned :)
  • goodnamegone
    Options
    I love that feeling!!! Thanks for sharing, and what you've achieved so far is totally awesome!! Congratulations.
  • tibby531
    tibby531 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    here's a BIG CONGRATS for your small yay! way to make it happen!! :)
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    YEA! progress
    Good job!
  • MGinAK
    MGinAK Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!!!
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Great job !!!!
    I would love to workout with you- looks like it would be a FUN time.
    Keep up the good work.
    Friend me if you like, or anybody else seeing this needing friends.
  • lunglady
    lunglady Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I respect your flexibility.:noway:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Congrats! That is a great feeling. I love that your progress pictures are different from the ones I have seen and taken of myself. I wish I were as flexible as you! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!