Laser Lipo Strawberry Lipo

Options
Hi,
Hope this is in the correct area, has anybody had this as a little boost?
You still need to exercise after getting it, but was just curious!

Replies

• Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing. Groupon are running an offer not far from me and I am sooo tempted. Think it may be a slightly different version to the 'strawberry' one as the usual price is a lot higher than I've seen strawberry lipo advertised for.

Anyone had a go? The one I looked at was advertising a 2cm reduction per session. Is this possible?
  • Boogage
    Boogage Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • abigail65
    Options
    Had laser Lipo and it works really well if you use it as an addition to eating properly and exercising. It doesn't hurt and I lost 14 inches on three measurements on my tummy on 8 sessions. You are meant to exercise afterwards and it makes you lose fat in your worst area such as tummy. They said it empties your fat cells but if you then lie around eating cake you will get fat again so only do it if you know you are going to continue being healthy
  • abigail65
    Options
    Yes
  • time2bhealthy
    time2bhealthy Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    bump
  • GonnaBFit2510
    GonnaBFit2510 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm just about to have my first session today :) I have just measured myself so will measure after each session and update you, I booked 6 sessions through living social so got it discounted.
  • ladytxn
    ladytxn Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • smit7633
    smit7633 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    So?
  • pootle1972
    pootle1972 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I'm sure if it had worked she would have posted her results 3 years ago.... zombie thread.