Hi! Need friends to help me! :)

Options
I joined MFP over the summer but didn't start anything. I am now ready to make a healthy change. It's going to be really hard for me because I have lots of bad habits! I hope some of you will help me through this tough beginning and get me to the end! Thanks!

Replies

• SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    It is so much easier to do this with people to support you along the way! You can definitely feel free to add me. I know I couldn't have come this far without my MFP family!!!
  • sprale
    sprale Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I totally agree -- the support I've gotten/given to my friends has made a big difference for me. Feel free to add me if you wish.
  • hcobb33
    hcobb33 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi there - deciding to make a change is a big step in the right direction. Just take it day by day, one change at a time. They really do add up. Feel free to add me :)
  • happygranny47
    Options
    HI this is day 2 for me! Good luck today!:flowerforyou:
  • jackiebaker7359
    Options
    Hey, I am just getting started, well, actually this is week three, but I can relate to needing some support here with people who understand the goals and struggles of getting healthy again. Please add me as a friend and we'll get through the holiday eating season - which is quickly approaching. I figure if I see some encouraging numbers it'ss motivate me to rethink my choices.
  • feel freeto add me as well!! the more the merrier :)
  • JenFrogLover
    JenFrogLover Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! This is a wonderful site with some great people. My advice to you is drink your water, plan and track EVERYTHING!! You're only hurting yourself if you don't. Feel free to add me too!! :happy:
  • kg047
    kg047 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me also. I need motivation and support as well.
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Looking to add more friends too. Feel free to add me. :)
  • MinnyMermaid
    Options
    Wow! This was really neat! All you nice people saying you'd like to help me. Thank you!!!
  • Takinha
    Takinha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me for some support. ^^
  • golfmonk
    golfmonk Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like. Either way, good luck to you!
  • srh16
    srh16 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I am beginning the journey, struggling, but deciding to focus on a couple changes at a time. If I do it all I get overwhelmed. Support helps a lot
  • Susan5314
    Susan5314 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Add me! I just started 3 days ago. After denying my weight for so, so long I found out I was pre-diabetic last week. The doctor is giving me a few months to start my weight loss before I start any meds. My goal is to take off 16 pounds by Christmas. Total weight loss goal is 50 pounds off. I need help and encouragement!!!! Let's help and push each other.
  • perplexingpurple
    Options
    I'm always looking for new supportive friends as well! Feel free to add me :)
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you wish...best of luck with your goals. :smile:
  • kritnae73
    Options
    Hi! Add me if you wish as well. I just started today and need some motivation. : )
  • foxj3730
    foxj3730 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I know how hard this change is, I did MFP before I got pregnant with my daughter and I lost about 30lbs. I really think thats what helped me get pregnant, but like most I found it hard to stay on track while pregnant and after with a new baby. So now I am back to try and get healthy. Please add me if you like
  • rushfive
    rushfive Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to help you along the way.
    Friend me if you like, and anybody else out on this thread also.
    Good Luck to All !!
  • nickychicky
    Options
    Add me if you like and we will do it together