Looking for friends :)

Options
Hi, I am Julie. :)

I have two kids and work full-time and have two part-time jobs. I need some encouragement to get more motivated and finally lose these 50 lbs!

Who is with me? ;)

Replies

• DeeGreen1978
    DeeGreen1978 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i'm with you hun
  • RIVALoneSikness
    Options
    welcome =)
  • beckyswenson9
    beckyswenson9 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I just started last week even though I signed up months ago. I'm married, mother of 2, and a full-time student. I have 62 pounds to lose.
  • SkinnyMel78
    SkinnyMel78 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I've been at this for a little over six months and I have to say it's so much easier when you have friends to motivate and support you. Feel free to add me!!
  • julieannezen
    julieannezen Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So happy to meet all of you!!!!!!! Excited to start this journey with new friends. I got the lap-band on 9/25/12 but had to get re-banded due to a bad slip in May 2013. I teach cardiokarate twice a week and am looking to increase my exercise. I am also on a gluten-free diet due to my Fibromyalgia.
  • kellz4544
    Options
    Hello! I just started MFP today! I would love to meet people to go through this journey with! I am 30, a mother of 1 and a full time student. I want to lose 25 pounds (to start) as my husband and I are planning for baby number two. My ultimate goal, in total, is 60 pounds. I'm so scared that I won't make my goal. I lost about 80 pounds back in 2010 but can't seem to get the "juice" flowing again. But here I am trying so good luck to me and good luck to you all too!!!