Hello All

Options
I joined after receiving a recommendation from a friend, and I can honestly say it's been great so far. I am three weeks in and I find having to enter everything I eat really helps me decide if I actually want it or not!

What I suppose I am looking for is support from like minded people, it's great to get encouragement from friends, but when you have another 85kg to lose and know that it is such a long journey ahead, I would really like to be able to share my journey, and gather support from people who are going through the same as me.

I have struggled with my weight for the last 15 years, by that I mean I have over eaten, and the weight has crept up and up and I struggled to lose any of it through lack of motivation to do so.

However, I woke up to myself and I decided enough was enough. I will get healthier and do something positive about it.

So, please feel free to add my if you would like to, and thanks for taking the time to read a little about me.

Replies

• Go4it1985
    Go4it1985 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hi there,
    Welcome. Feel free to add me if you like :) If you want to know more you can click on my profile :) I have approx 80lbs to lose.
  • Takinha
    Takinha Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there!

It's my first week on my MFP and the support it's been great!
    Feel free to add and good luck on your journey. :)
  • sunrisesarahnade
    Options
    Welcome!

I'm newer to MFP as well! Feel free to add me if you'd like; I'd be more than happy to provide any support/encouragement that I can.

Good luck!