Can I Edit a day after hitting the complete button?

Options
I'm just getting started and would like to know how to edit an entry. I thought I was working on yesterday's entries when in reality it was todays. Now Today's information is Borked. Any fixes?Other than coming up with a new user name?

Wolf

Replies

• Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    go give it a try...
  • CharlzO
    CharlzO Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yep, just go up and hit the left arrow in the diary for your food or exercise, and you can change back to the day you need.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    You can totally still edit it, no need for a new account :smile:
  • lynn_glenmont
    lynn_glenmont Posts: 9,986 Member
    Options
    Click on quick tools under each of the meals you put in for today that should have been for yesterday, click "copy to date," and click "yesterday."
    You can delete individual foods from any meal (yesterday or today or any other date) by clicking the minus sign (red circle with white horizontal bar) to the right of the entry).
    You can add foods to earlier days just like you would for the current day. (Use the arrows next to the date at the top of the page to navigate by one day, or click the little icon of an old-fashioned desk calendar to the right of the date to get a calendar grid if you want to skip to an older date faster than one day at a time.)
  • RunBrew
    RunBrew Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    the 'Complete Entry' button has zero effect on the utility of the app. That button's sole purpose is to bring up the screen that says
    "If everyday were like today, you'd weight XXX.X in 5 weeks*"
    You can go back and add, delete, edit, modify, bask in the glory of, etc. all you want.