Seeking Friends :)

Hello, I'm eager to make some FitnessPal frinds! Add me if you like. I am 24. I love dancing, mostly ballroom and freestyle. I am an amateur artist, and when I say amateur I truly mean it. I love color and music. My favorite color is orange and my musical preferences are vast. I have a cat even though I used to swear I hated cats, but now that I have one I just love them. His name is Mauser and he is adorable. I also have an adorable husband, he's not quite as cute as the cat but he'll do. LOL. JK. I love watching documentaries and funny sitcoms. People tell me I'm an old soul. I LOVE food and my biggest guilty pleasure is probably bread....what's worse, cheesy bread! I hate exercise. But, once I get into it, I embrace it and even learn to enjoy it. I lost about 30lbs a year ago when I started my fitness journey and have to admit I've tapered off but I am back at it again, and looking to lose more weight and live healthy before I'm back where I started in the first place! Give me an add and I offer encouragement and support in exchange!

**Note, Yes I did post this once already with another heading for Lompoc/Santa Barbara, but figured that might be misleading and people might think I only wanted friends in that area. thanks for the read **

Replies

• Droopy170
    Droopy170 Posts: 3 Member
    I am new here you could be my friend
  • Hi, am new to this and would like to be friends. I have a 3 month old daughter and is trying to lose the baby weight and then some I have out in since having her. I absolute love food, my biggest vice being chocolate!
  • exercise2day2
    exercise2day2 Posts: 46 Member
    Nice to meet you. I am about 6 weeks into my journey. I am looking to lose at least 25 pounds, and am about half way there. I am counting everything and have increased my exercise to 3 days per week, mostly cardio. I enjoy playing soccer, and have recently added Zumba to my weekly routine, which I am LOVING! I do not belong to a gym, and can't really see myself committing to one. Welcome to MFP! I am also in need of some committed, motivating and positive friends. If this is you, please add me :)