T25?

Options
Hi Everyone,
Thinking about buying the T25 workout set. Anyone have opinions on it?

Replies

• nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    want to read this to... i just bought it about 20 min ago... the reviews i have gotten from friends on here doing it loved it.
  • Malachai76
    Options
    I love T25 just completed 14 weeks, first 5 weeks is the alpha cycle this is your foundation this is all cardio and probably the hardest workout in the whole program total body circuit is in the first cycle it's a killer.
    The second five weeks is beta this is harder cardio, more core work and it introduces weights you need dumbbells or resistance bands for this. That is all for the basic package
    You can also buy an extra 4 weeks the gamma cycle this is even harder cardio but mainly it focuses on weights it's your strength training.
    It's a great program it's 25 minutes no stop no breaks, it's not got the plyo or the floor drills like insanity so not so much jumping about you still do a lot of burpees esp in gamma, it's not as hard as insanity but still pushes you hard. It's worth every penny buy it you won't regret it

Hope this helps, Any other questions anyone has on it feel free to message me
  • Marsidote
    Marsidote Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I love T25! I just finished Alpha. Had awesome results! Can't wait for Beta!
  • denisew424
    denisew424 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Focus T25. I will finish Beta this week. Haven't lost a lot of weight, but have lost inches and feel so much stronger.
  • elaine_des
    elaine_des Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am in my second week and love it! I'm the type of person that get bored really easy so by having a different workout every day is great. It's really challenging but still douable.
  • Dana53179
    Options
    I just finished last week and now I'm starting it again! Love the variety and the results!
  • JoyHorse
    JoyHorse Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    T25 is amazing!!!! I am almost through the Beta cycle - lost weight (still eating foods I like) and can see reshaping. I start Gamma next week then I am going to do it all over again. I told my husband that I am done with running - this is it. I plan to do this forever and can only hope Shaun T keeps making more to take it all the way through the Greek alphabet. Have fun!
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I personally love it!
    I Just started my first week of Gamma yesterday :smile:
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I have started a beachbody program on here and on facebook! If anyone is interested let me know! I will be post nutrition and fitness tips!
  • jennide
    jennide Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Thanks Everyone!! I think I'm going to go ahead & get it... I hope to have Success Story for you soon! :smile:
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Love it. Had to stop for a few weeks but people started noticing after a couple of weeks that i was getting smaller.

Back on it again and even hubby wants to start it next week.