looking to lose over 50pds me 2 add me i need friends

Options
Tyqui1
Tyqui1 Posts: 14 Member
im looking to lose 100 pounds & i need some great support so add me & let help each other lose this weight & keep it off

Replies

• sabbrown40
    Options
    I am there with you. Let's do this!
  • fat2fit120
    Options
    I'm in!
  • mowales
    mowales Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi same here been using this mfp for a week now its brilliant .
  • Tyqui1
    Options
    hi guys nice to meet you all i am currently 250 when i started my diet 5 weeks ago i was 261 i have been doing well but i just dnt want to give up like last time i feel that if i can meet other people who want to lose weight it will keep me going strong & when im nt going strong help me stay on track since i dnt have much family support & hopefully i can do the same for you guys
  • learninmama
    learninmama Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you :) Add me! (anyone can!)
  • Tyqui1
    Options
    Hi just seeing this but im adding u now
  • kblack1206
    Options
    I am currently in the process of trying to lose weight as well. Also I am in here for anyone that may be interested in purchasing products like p90X, turbofire, insanity, etc.. I started with insanity and my love for the products have grown and I decided to become a coach so I could help others. :)
  • Tyqui1
    Options
    Oh ok so u are a beachbody coach thats nice ive already purchased hha &i like it but im no where ready to purchased p90 im.nt in shape for those yet but good job on.your weight loss
  • meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    you can add me. I'm about halfway to my goal weight. I've lost a little over 110 pounds so far!
  • blutgrafin
    blutgrafin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I could use more friends on mfp. :)
  • kim72467
    Options
    Hello everyone!! I'm am up for the challenge. I decided today to loose 50lbs and need the help and support of others! So count me in and I will be adding you guys to my profile and keeping up with you all as well.
  • janemwaura
    Options
    hi
    l also decided to loose 50lbs,in for challenge,in need for support and ready to support.good luck
  • discoveredamber
    discoveredamber Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I still have 62lbs to lose so feel free to add me