Damn It, Because I Deserve It !!

Options
i'm on my fifth week of insanity and i've been eating moderately and have lost 20+lbs to show for it.

so today i went and got myself a Cheeseburger from 5 Guys Burger. oh goodness what it is to taste the heaven that was killing me.

yup it was delicious, but i only ate half for lunch drank some water with it, because i didn't want to wash the flavor away any other taste.

now i will have the other half for dinner, so i say i just cheated twice for the price of one.

yum yum yum. gonna go warm it up. . . adios!

Replies

• Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    so today i went and got myself a Cheeseburger from 5 Guys Burger. oh goodness what it is to taste the heaven that was killing me.

yup it was delicious,

I fixed it for you. Get the whole "I CHEATED" thing out of your mind. Hit your calories and eat back your exercise calories and lose weight on top of it. Remember to eat the way you plan on eatting for the rest of your life, there are no diets.

tumblr_ml91unNZLv1r4xh8wo1_400.gif

Ohh and here are some good basics
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/975025-in-place-of-a-road-map-short-n-sweet
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Sounds delicious. I'd totally fit it in my calories too, I'd be hungry though...
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I've heard many good things about 5 Guys Burger & Fries. I wish they'd open one in my neck of the woods.
    Closest one to me is in Bangor, Maine.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    Get the whole "I CHEATED" thing out of your mind. Hit your calories and eat back your exercise calories and lose weight on top of it. Remember to eat the way you plan on eatting for the rest of your life, there are no diets.

So well said.

No cheat days for me because I don't diet. For example, today I had a great lunch out that was high in calories, but I planned for it. I will go over my calories today, but my calorie at the end of the week (tomorrow) will be on target. I planned by eating a bit less than my calorie goal during the week. The reason I did this is because I no longer skip meals or diet.

I'm so glad you enjoyed your burger, though. Mmmmmm.....good! :bigsmile:
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,943 Member
    Options
    I've heard many good things about 5 Guys Burger & Fries. I wish they'd open one in my neck of the woods.

Do you guys have In & Out Burger back East? That place has the best burger and fries at a reasonable price.
  • Losingthedamnweight
    Options
    How is eating food cheating? What? Cheating on what? I ate a burger this morning when I got home. I didn't cheat. Still had a 1000 calorie deficit. Eating is part of life.
  • LiveLoveLift67
    LiveLoveLift67 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    I love eating and i love food! Whether it fits my day or not if i want a burger i am having a burger. I just dont eat out of control daily. I make it worth having....i have heard good things about those burgers and will have to try one soon. ( probably give me a stomach ache but worth it maybe? lol )
  • OttoIsGoingToLoseIt
    Options
    Wow, that's a great way to look at it. It's not cheating, just staying under the mark.

Never thought of it that way. Thanks!
  • OttoIsGoingToLoseIt
    Options
    I'm in Texas originally from Cali.

In N Out just came to the Lone Star State last year and they have popped up in many locations here in the DFW.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options

Do you guys have In & Out Burger back East? That place has the best burger and fries at a reasonable price.

Gosh i wish! i miss in-n-out since i moved from Southern California to Northern Indiana. No in-n-out here but we do have a 5 guys which is comparable, but in-n-out is WAY better, especially animal style with a shake, sooo yummy!
  • la8ydi
    la8ydi Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Not CHEATED...but TREATED. ;-) I've never had 5 Guys or In and Out Burger...I am really missing something!!!
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

I'm in Canada...we don't have half of the restaurants you guys in the US have.