Protein

Options
NzBuilt
NzBuilt Posts: 235 Member
Whats the best protein powder for preworkot and post workot thats cost effective aswell,im currently using myofusion elite

Replies

• thesifter
    thesifter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hey man I am unsure about BEST and Pre vs Post but I have tried a few in NZ , I like one thats got a bit of a thermogenic thing going on (added caffiene basically) and use Ultra ripped protien shake (vanilla latte) from Balance Muscle Tech. I buy it in a big container and best value for money I have found is from shotgun.co.nz. (that mad guy from the telly ) I have tried myofusion too, shop around for the specials , sometimes they throw in free stuff which can make it worth it. Good luck.
  • DavePFJ
    DavePFJ Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    To be cost effective, don't worry about protein preworkout. You should have enough protein in your diet not to need that. I eat oats preworkout....cheap and effective...and they do have a little protein.
  • EricaFaythe
    EricaFaythe Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    If you're looking for cheap, try boiled eggs. Excellent source of protein, easy to eat, and keeps well in the fridge. No need to buy ridiculously expensive protein (although I take it myself since I don't feel like eating five eggs).
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    If you're looking for cheap, try boiled eggs. Excellent source of protein, easy to eat, and keeps well in the fridge. No need to buy ridiculously expensive protein (although I take it myself since I don't feel like eating five eggs).

Is there a limit on how many eggs a day you can eat.
  • NzBuilt
    Options
    Hey man I am unsure about BEST and Pre vs Post but I have tried a few in NZ , I like one thats got a bit of a thermogenic thing going on (added caffiene basically) and use Ultra ripped protien shake (vanilla latte) from Balance Muscle Tech. I buy it in a big container and best value for money I have found is from shotgun.co.nz. (that mad guy from the telly ) I have tried myofusion too, shop around for the specials , sometimes they throw in free stuff which can make it worth it. Good luck.

Ok cool thanx yeah I use shotgun quite a bit they always got good deals,
    I've got so many shakers now haha,I use to use ultra ripped good product also.