insanity

Options
2»

Replies

• JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    results are from hardwork, not any particular dvd.

and i wonder how hard you will work, if you can't put in the effort and resources to get a copy of your desired program.

First thing first, please hop you're judgemental *kitten* off my post if you don't have anything positive to say!
    Secondly, I put the effort in by asking if there were cheaper options for the dvd. Who the *kitten* wants to pay $120+ for a set of dvd's (I'm pretty sure no one)
    Lastly, we're all on this website for the same purpose, you're here to loose weight, I'm here to loose weight.. So what makes your way better? As long as I'm getting the job done, that all that matters!
    Thank you sir, you are dismissed

Your*
    Lose*

I agree with everything you said, but come on, you said "here to loose weight" twice. It undermines the credibility of what you are saying.

Please read this:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/misspelling

Good luck on finding the videos.

Really? SMH.....its a f*ing thread. We aren't writing essays here....she is asking a question.

Wow is today douche-tastic or what? (And yea, I know that isn't a word before you correct me too)
  • ewrob
    ewrob Posts: 136 Member
    Options

Your*
    Lose*

I agree with everything you said, but come on, you said "here to loose weight" twice. It undermines the credibility of what you are saying.

Please read this:

Really? SMH.....its a f*ing thread. We aren't writing essays here....she is asking a question.

Wow is today douche-tastic or what? (And yea, I know that isn't a word before you correct me too)

Re-read my post. I almost could not have been gentler in my tone, and you are calling me names. Why are you so angry?

I could not be more thankful that you have nothing to do with my life.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I paid the full price for insanity and for me it's worth every penny so far i've done it twice i'm currently doing another program but i will go back to it. I know people that have got it illegally/cheaply and they didn't have the same commitment to go through it, i'm not saying you wouldn't but i believe your much more likely to complete it if you pay the price for it. In any case the program is amazing you'll get awesome results however you get it i hope you love it as much as i do.

However, this same phenomenon leads people to believe an expensive approach is more effective than a less expensive/free one...because they want justification for the higher price.

Humans are fascinating creatures.
  • Guinivere
    Guinivere Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Type insanity you tube into google.....
  • musicteacher40
    musicteacher40 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I've bee using Fitness Blender and it got me hurting in places that I have forgotten about....
  • rschwabe1
    Options
    Try my new exercise and nutrition program, it's called CONSISTENCY and DEDICATION!!! ;))
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Check out the youtube zuzana light or zwow or zuzka (all the same thing different names) I love her workouts of the the day!!
  • kregerems
    kregerems Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I would love to start the insanity video workout program, but its too EXPENSIVE! Does anyone know how to get it at a discounted price or something similar?

Have you tried going to the Beachbody Website and ordering them, sometimes you can get it broken down to 3 or 4 payments. If your ordering from a Coach it's 1 payment. The cost of these videos is no more than a few months of payments to a gym, not including the gas and time you spend getting to the gym. If this doesn't help, ask some of your friends or neighbors if they have the series that you can borrow. If you have any questions you can message me.
  • simplycorey
    simplycorey Posts: 721 Member
    Options
    I bought mine on eBay.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options

Your*
    Lose*

Please read this:

Re-read my post. I almost could not have been gentler in my tone, and you are calling me names. Why are you so angry?

I could not be more thankful that you have nothing to do with my life.

I did re-read it. Totally read it incorrectly the first time and am sorry :ohwell: my bad..... I'm not angry I just saw a TON of negative comments on MFP today and guess I took aim at the wrong person. Again, I apologize. Can't we all just get along? :embarassed:
  • Malachai76
    Options
    I paid the full price for insanity and for me it's worth every penny so far i've done it twice i'm currently doing another program but i will go back to it. I know people that have got it illegally/cheaply and they didn't have the same commitment to go through it, i'm not saying you wouldn't but i believe your much more likely to complete it if you pay the price for it. In any case the program is amazing you'll get awesome results however you get it i hope you love it as much as i do.

However, this same phenomenon leads people to believe an expensive approach is more effective than a less expensive/free one...because they want justification for the higher price.

Humans are fascinating creatures.

I don't need to justify anything i just said to me it was worth every penny, i'd happily pay the price it's already paid for it's self and totally changed my life, and as i've already said i know people that didn't get it legally and cheaply and never stuck with it again doesn't mean it will be the same for everyone but in my experience that is the case
  • ewrob
    ewrob Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I did re-read it. Totally read it incorrectly the first time and am sorry :ohwell: my bad..... I'm not angry I just saw a TON of negative comments on MFP today and guess I took aim at the wrong person. Again, I apologize. Can't we all just get along? :embarassed:

I definitely understand that and the forums can be a bit of a free-for-all, so I can see where you are coming from.

I agree, let's all get along, or at least try! :smile:
  • ChubbyWubby4u
    Options
    Hey I just went to ebay and bought a Jillian Michaels Kickboxing dvd for $10!! they had insanity videos and Px90. Im glad you asked this ?.