1 month on being on this website (pics)

Options
I think im already impressed by my results so far. I've been on here a little over a month.... and lost 16 pounds. I believe anyone can do it if I can!!! Keep going and keep pushing yourself! You will get to where you want to be!!!!

This is what the difference looks like so far. I still have about almost 20 more pounds to loose, but hey this is kinda cool just seeing what has been happening so far! :D Its making me so much more healthy and so much more aware of the toxins I was putting into my body. Cool thing is that I eat everything I still love, but have cut back on the portion sizes, and in moderation. This stuff really works.

Pic 1: August - 192 pounds
Pic 2: October (today) - 176 pounds

wow.jpg

Replies

• lyn54
    lyn54 Posts: 415
    Options
    Wow! You just can't imagine how much difference until you see pics. They say a picture is worth a thousand words...So True!
    Good Luck! Keep up the good work!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • twinsfan1976
    Options
    Wow, go you. You look awesome. Hard to believe such a big change can happen in a month. Keep it up.
  • katrinavw
    Options
    I agree and thanks!! I didn't really think I had much of a difference even though I was loosing pounds... but now when I see this I kinda go WOW its working! :) Good luck on everyone's journey also! :)
  • watkinsc
    watkinsc Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! Good going! All this work is really going to be worth it.. Thanks for sharing your success, it is so inspirational to those of us just getting started on our journey to better health.
  • vi_msbehavin
    vi_msbehavin Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    WTG on the weight loss! You look great!
  • hunterzmomma
    Options
    awesome for you!!!
  • cindysimp
    cindysimp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wow! It is amazing what a month of changing eating habits can do! Hurray for you..you look fabulous!
  • Papucho
    Papucho Posts: 138
    Options
    Very impressive, you look great! Keep it up and you'll be there in no time.
  • nuttybuttersmommy
    nuttybuttersmommy Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats...I took my cant say before pictures a few days ago... so i can start comparing my weight loss also....
  • AmandaR910
    Options
    Wow there's definitely a noticeably difference! Great job!
  • meggo1
    meggo1 Posts: 14
    Options
    it's awesome to see results like that! You just gave me some more motivation thanks!
  • dxtwilli
    Options
    You are doing fantastic! Very motivating!!!!
  • candlegal
    candlegal Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are inspiring! That is such a change in such a short time!! I like that you wore the same clothes, I think that really helps show the change too. Just curious, how tall are you? I'm short 5'3" and have lost about that much but don't feel like my change has been as dramatic:( Thank you so much for sharing this!! :flowerforyou: Julie
  • katrinavw
    Options
    Just curious, how tall are you?

I am 5 feet 7 inches tall. I was mainly really big around my stomach and a lot has gone down but some of my problem areas are still the same as they were like my upper arms..kinda frustrating haha but as long as you keep it up :D
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    Wow! Incredible results!
  • LoserCruiser
    Options
    Looking good:)
  • js775219
    Options
    Wow you look great!