How can this be??

Options
shorerider
shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
How can vegis taste so good? VEGIS????

For lunch today, we went all vegi--had fresh sweet corn and three kinds of squash (all from church people, too, so it was free!). I took the squash, cubed it, tossed in a bag with a 1 tablespoon of olive oil, some pepper, and some Italian seasonings, then roasted it in oven for about 20 minutes.

It was all so good! My hubby was chuckling and asked "who ever knew vegis were sooo good??"

Replies

• shorerider
    Options
    How can vegis taste so good? VEGIS????

For lunch today, we went all vegi--had fresh sweet corn and three kinds of squash (all from church people, too, so it was free!). I took the squash, cubed it, tossed in a bag with a 1 tablespoon of olive oil, some pepper, and some Italian seasonings, then roasted it in oven for about 20 minutes.

It was all so good! My hubby was chuckling and asked "who ever knew vegis were sooo good??"
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    what kind of squash...I would like to try it!
  • shorerider
    Options
    I had yellow squash, zucchini, and pattypan squash.
  • leilah
    leilah Posts: 8
    Options
    i eat alot of veggies, but where it comes in for me is that im a mother of two with a husband..
    and a meat loving husband who needs meat with almost very dinner. So i guess my weight mannagment gets hard because i have to force myself to stay away from the foods i cook three times a day..
    i mean i cook veggies and stuff but im the only one trrying to controle my weight so i cook a mess of other stuff..
    i dont know.. its just kind of difficult for me to eat proper foods..
    but i'm still trying..:happy: