We're All in This Together!

Options
So often I meet people that need to lose weight, myself included. I see half smiles all the time from those who aren't happy with themselves because of added pounds.

Weight loss is effort for me (along with a lot of other people). I don't just lose it like it got here. I truly have to put forth effort. In the last month that I have found Myfitnesspal, I have lost 10 pounds. This is STRICTLY through cleaner eating and exercise.

I am 7 1/2 months Postpartum. I have gained & lost more weight in my life than I can count & that most folks could ever imagine.

My BIG problem is food, not being inactive. Here, I am able to log my food & calories & stay within my reach. This I can handle.

I have a few goals:

--- 14 pounds down by December 31st (only 4 more to go as of 11/3)
--- 2nd pregnancy weight gone by Evan's first birthday March 15th, 2014 (25 more as of 11/3)
--- 1st pregnancy weight gone by June 1st, 2014 (50 more as of 11/3)

and last but not least.....

--- To weight 150 pounds.
This is the REAL DEAL right here.
I haven't weighed 150 since well, I can't remember.
The date of this goal is October 1st, 2014 (80 pounds to go as of 11/3)

My Motto? I just got REAL serious.

Watch and see, healthy & fit is what I'll be.

We're all in this together. Support is KEY!

Good luck to all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• sprinttrack
    sprinttrack Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your ten pound weight loss already! How unfortunate it is that losing weight is not as easy as gaining it.

You are right: we are all in this together. No matter what the issue is, if we all stick together, we can all achieve an awesome goal.

Good luck to ya!!!!
  • aoea2013
    aoea2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    :happy:

Good luck to you, as well! Support is key, for sure!
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    ....and just like that, I'm singing the High School Musical Song. Thanks, thanks for that.

Ha! Congrats on your loss so far and good luck reaching your goals! :)
  • aoea2013
    aoea2013 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hahaha, you're welcome!
  • AmbrosiaDivina
    AmbrosiaDivina Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!! You seem like you got what it takes! Strong motivation. Good luck. You can see my story starting in May of this year. Find what works for you and stick to it. :D