Anyone in the 200lbs that are looking for support?

Options
Hi I've been doing this for a few months now and I'm currently at 227lbs (46lbs down) I'm looking to go to about 178lbs and need some new supportive friends! After a couple of months people disappear and so I'm looking for some fresh faces ready for a challenge! So add me if you feel like your on a mammoth journey like me! I log every day so will be commenting regularly :)

Replies

• Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me...I am currently at 224 pounds and I'd like to get down to, about, 170 pounds...You've lost a lot of weight already!

Reaan:bigsmile:

P.S. I've lost sixteen pounds, so far...
  • lilbeckyboo1981
    lilbeckyboo1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Still trudging on though lol!
  • forevertoday
    forevertoday Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, i'm 97.4kg, trying to get down to 65kg at first :)
  • kingdom83
    Options
    Currently 103.2kg and i would be happy to have a team to lose weight with. So feel free to add me. lost 6kg so far.
  • camcat81
    Options
    I am at 222 at the moment trying to get under 200 to start with. i am serious about this now (she says for the millionth time!) will add you and hopefully we can keep motivated!
  • Mrslldavies
    Mrslldavies Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Request sent :)
  • clhandwerk
    clhandwerk Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Request sent! and anyone else can add me as well.
  • lilbeckyboo1981
    lilbeckyboo1981 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend requests it's much appreciated! :)
  • MrsH1987
    MrsH1987 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi

I started at 224lbs 2 weeks ago and am now down to 213lbs. I'm going to friend request you now x
  • GeorgiaBGent
    GeorgiaBGent Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey I did start off at 210lb but I'm 3 weeks ago, I'm now down 198lb still need the support and willing to give a helping hand :)
  • BNS90
    BNS90 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hello. :) I'll be using MFP for awhile too. I need to lose 60 to enlist in the military but all together I'd like to lose 80 pounds. Feel free to add me.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started three months ago at 238 and have lost 25lb so far. I've got a long way to go though (another 73lb), so have sent a friends request.
  • OneStepLighter
    OneStepLighter Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello! I started at 240lbs and down to 202, about to be out of the 200's and work on getting to my goal *180 or less* but all support is good! Friend Request Sent! ^___^
    46828539.png
  • LynneMarie1773
    LynneMarie1773 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in then200's, looking to get to 160-165 or so. I'd love to be you mfp friend.
  • twilightteamedward
    Options
    Hi, I'm at 227 and have lost 29lbs so far. Been on here a while but could use some new friends. Feel free to add me. XX
  • DLH45
    DLH45 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm at 214, started at 235, looking to get to about 170. Sending request now.
  • lee9233
    lee9233 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I am brand new to this, and I need to lose more than 100 lbs for health reasons and I am in the 200 lb weight class, pushing 300 lbs. I saw a lot of people saying add me as a friend and I do not know how to add people, but I am willing to be added to anyones friend list, all the help I can get or offer to overcome obesity would be great and is truly needed in my case

Thanks everyone
  • misski8
    misski8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello, im currently 24 and at 200 exactly. Trying to get to 150-155. I just really started today. I wanted some snacks already. This is going to be a long period. But im motivated. biggest i ever been in life!
  • gibbsal12
    gibbsal12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm looking for some support too! I'm at 212 was at 235. My weight keeps going up and down bc I can stay focused on my diet! I was down to 205 but went up some. I don't know how to still with it... HELP lol
  • gibbsal12
    gibbsal12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I understand! Take it slow and get through on carving at a time. Good Luck! Be Strong!