This is my last shot!

waistlinecomeback
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone! I have tried and spent A LOT of money on just about every weightloss plan and gimmick out there. I honestly believe this will work for me. I actually started recording my food and excercise on the 18th and I snuck on the scales this morning and guess what? 2.5 pounds gone!! I'm excited!!:happy:

Replies

• Hi everyone! I have tried and spent A LOT of money on just about every weightloss plan and gimmick out there. I honestly believe this will work for me. I actually started recording my food and excercise on the 18th and I snuck on the scales this morning and guess what? 2.5 pounds gone!! I'm excited!!:happy:
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Welcome, this will work.
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Congrats and welcome. This works for me and people are so supportive. Good luck you can do this.

:drinker: :drinker:
  • sftbutterflykiss
    sftbutterflykiss Posts: 223 Member
    i too had started weight watchers.. for probably the 5 time in my life.. i just felt like it was taking money.. yes i was losing.. but that was it... i find that im getting more info.. im aware... and i feel better when i come to this sight then i do.. when i was at a weight watchers meeting.. when i had questions there.. i felt like they didnt want to take time for our questions... they were to concerned about the money.. and only the ones who lost.. GREAT LUCK.. AND IT WILL WORK. dont be afraid to aske questions.
This discussion has been closed.