Finish the sentence: I can't believe I ate a whole...

Options

Replies

• seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    - Big bag of Pringles Zesty Cheese!

-Whole tube of Pringles. Along with almost a whole 2L of Pepsi.

- Whole 12" pizza. Many different occasions.

- I'm ashamed of this one, but it was in my past fat life. I used one of those "Two can dine for $xx" coupons at McDonald's and ate the whole shooting match.
  • TS3g
    TS3g Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    A bag of insulation....worst cotton candy ever....my tummy itches

Okay, seriously, an entire large bag of tortilla chips with salsa (many occasions), an entire large pizza, a box of doughnuts, and probably of bunch of other junk I'm too ashamed to remember...........it's no wonder why I got fat.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Between my husband and I we ate entire tub of ice cream over the weekend. It was smallish, but still. He ate a lot more of it than I did but I am still shocked at the both of us. We normally don't do that.
  • jenn26point2
    jenn26point2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Rotisserie chicken. And I'm not ashamed of it either...
  • JamesKeehner
    JamesKeehner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hehehe, child...
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Garlic bread! 700 calories:) Owh boy, I love garlic bread!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Pan of Rice Krispie Treats.

Batch of Cinnamon Sugar Pecans right out of the oven.

10-pack of mini candy bars while sitting at my desk.

Box of Wheat Thins.
  • JamesKeehner
    JamesKeehner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    but no, definitely pizza... many times... i love pizza... LOVE!
  • ilovescarymovies
    ilovescarymovies Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I used to eat a whole dominos medium pizza and boneless chicken wings in one sitting. And whole bags of chips and pints of ice cream every night. Gee I wonder how I got fat?
  • marniephie
    marniephie Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    batch of brownies in 10 minutes.
  • Aust1967
    Aust1967 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    As a child I would eat boxes of Jello straight from the box - not the sugar-free kind, the regular kind. It is kind of like lik-a-maid. I had a tiny silver spoon that I preferred for this. This wasn't a once-in-a-while thing. I did this regularly.
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Packet of Graham Crackers!! 580 calories for 9 "sheets"

I have a problem w/ those and Animal Crackers...soooo goood!
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    A whole large pizza, quite often. All on my own, all in one sitting.
  • mingecrackers
    Options
    Angel layer cake. In less than 10 minutes :')
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    - Package of golden double-stuffed oreos in less than 24 hours. (they were so good though!)
    - whole McCain cake (over a day) I've done this more than once.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    .........ant!

It was swimming around in my honey this morning (dunno how it got there) so I ate it with my oatmeal. Not sure how to log it.

:laugh:
  • gsmithnp
    gsmithnp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    SOOO glad I'm not the only one who has eaten a whole box of Kraft Mac and Cheese. Until I got on MFP I honestly thought it was a single-portion per box.

Half a tube of cookie dough (split with my college roommate or I would have eaten the whole thing. No fridge in our dorm room to keep it cold, so we HAD to eat it all, right?)

6 fried eggs as a child. I was super-skinny at the time. I could have eaten more, but my poor aunt was about to fall over from shock as it was. I still get teased about that one!

Red Baron thin crust pepperoni pizza. I didn't realize how much I had eaten until I figured what I had on my plate plus my kids' leftovers--came out to be nearly the whole thing. Happened a couple months ago.

Most of a bag of Tostito's thin tortilla chips with salsa. I could have finished it off easily. This also happened a couple months ago.

I used to have a Starbucks medium white mocha and slice of their banana bread almost every day before work. Followed by one 32oz fountain Pepsi with lunch and another 32oz pepsi over the afternoon. Then dinner, which was often fast food as I was either in grad school and had no time for cooking, or was pregnant. I really think THAT is what got me here, since my eating habits didn't change once grad school and pregnancy were no longer issues. Too many excuses!!
  • lesleylykins
    lesleylykins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Box of cosmic brownies and feel SO sick.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    A whole carton of ice cream.
  • rubbiyasheikh
    Options
    A WHOLE CAN of Sees' Candy Toffeette. A WHOLE GOD DAM CAN. 18 dollars worth of HEART ATTACK. I am so ashamed of myself that I can't even look at the mirror. :-(