RUSHFIT!

Options
Looking for friends on here who have done Rushfit, plan on doing Rushfit sometime soon or have completed it! I just started it yesterday and would love to team up with some people on here for pointers and motivation!

Let me know!

Replies

• Mikej77
    Mikej77 Posts: 112
    Options
    I did about 4 weeks of rushfit and it was pretty awesome. I did not stick with it mainly because to be honest it got repetative and boring. I am not bashing it by any means just giveing an honest opinion of my experiance. I know it works as any high intensity cardio will give you some results. I know a few people that went through both the beginner and intermediate program and love it. They have not moved on to some p90x hybrid. I think it is personal preferance, for me I mainly wanted to drop body fat % and maybe get stronger. After the 4 weeks it was getting harder and harder to get it done, I found myself slacking on the program.

This is about the time I found out about heavy lifting. I got hooked in two days and have been going strong now since sept 9th. Not trying to force you to drink a different flavor kool-aide here. Just sharing some info. Add me if you want to talk more.