mom of 3! look for friends !!

Options
I am a stay at home mom of 3. ages 5,1, and almost 3 !! Before I got pregnant with my last child I lost 50lbs and felt AMAZING. I was down the 135lbs. I went up to 180 when I delivered my son and I currently weigh 175lbs :(

Im really hoping to get some friends on here that are in some what the same situation as me. I am really starting to feel bad about my body and I really want this for ME !!

Replies

• ladypetrus
    Options
    I've got a 3 year old and and almost 2 year old myself. I'll add you :) I'm wanting to lose weight before we TTC again. I'm mostly SAH so I have the kiddos all day during the week. I started in earnest last week but unfortunately not seeing any results yet.
  • jsoto85238
    Options
    Hello,

What part of the country are you living in? I'm in AZ. I also have 3 kids and had lost enough weight to get down to 145 (target weight 135 is way too low for my curves and head size--I look like a smiling lollipop- lol!). I'm back up to 172, now, though. Thanks to my lovely lack of exercise for 6months. No good reason, either.

I've heard tracking helps. So, I decided on a fitbit tracker and this site to help me get back to at least 150lbs. I've been on for about a week. I've only just started walking/jogging intervals, over the last few days. I'm not doing much core or strength training, yet.

Being heavier after a period of weight loss is depressing me, as well. Especially when I go shopping. (ugh!)
    : P
  • ladypetrus
    Options
    I've got a fit it too and I love it!! It's awesome to challenge yourself. I also bought the aria scale so no more hiding and not logging a "bad" weight.
  • hotfitmomma2b
    hotfitmomma2b Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I live up in Canada :)

i have a polar F4 to track workouts. what is a fit bit ??
  • bbontheb
    bbontheb Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Hey Mama!

I have kids and am about 180lbs on my 5'2 frame :( I am new to this all and need some support too. I didn't realize how bad I felt about myself until recently but want to make an effort to help myself, my esteem, my health! :) I am also in Canada .
  • mom2fabfive
    mom2fabfive Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of 5 kids! Any of you can add me for support. I have been on here for over a year and a half and the support I received here has been helpful in my weight loss journey.
    Tara
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom of four with a total of about 109 lbs to lose. Add me if you like, anyone can.
  • onlyevita
    onlyevita Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a mom of 2. Feel free to add me as well as any other moms here. I think its always helpful to have people in the same boat. I have always been overweight, but I'm tired of using that as an excuse or reason why I'm overweight.
  • BetterMe83
    BetterMe83 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hello,

Im a mom of 2 1/2 twins and I understand 100%. We are each others cheerleaders on here so you chose the right place for support/motivation. Good luck on your journey. Feel free to add :smile:
  • JulesAlloggio
    JulesAlloggio Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Mama of 2 here =)

feel free to add me =)
  • ROCKSTARROBINSON
    Options
    Hi There, I have just rejoined after a large amount of weight I have put on after quitting smoking. I am a mom of 4...just recently laid off of my job and entering a new phase...I am training for a new career and transforming myself. Super excited...If you would like we can communicate and help each other stay on track
  • Reggirl35
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a mom of three as well. 7,5 and 3. I'm looking for some friends to help motivate and for accountability. I would like to lose 10 lbs. and be able to maintain my goal weight. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MinnesotaNice507
    MinnesotaNice507 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am a mom of two, ages 16 and 7. I lost all the weight after both but gained weight in the last couple years. I have 32 pounds to lose. I also have a FitBit and am waiting delivery of a Polar FT7. Really, really giving it my all this time. Feel free to add me!