Sharing is Caring! But what food do you not like sharing?

Options
I don't like sharing my popcorn or any meal with shrimp (beause you know restaurant be holding out on shrimp lol) oh and Kit Kat and House fried rIce. i will share any other food..... I think.....:ohwell:

Replies

• inverseofmissy
    inverseofmissy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I won't share anything that I've meticulously measured and weighed out and figured up calories for! My kids can be total mooches but they know better than to think they can sneak a bite of mommy's meals now :) I want to enjoy every single calorie I log!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    I know this is weird because people usually share it, but I hate sharing Chinese food. I just want what I ordered and to go on about my business.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I won't share anything that I've meticulously measured and weighed out and figured up calories for! My kids can be total mooches but they know better than to think they can sneak a bite of mommy's meals now :) I want to enjoy every single calorie I log!

This, totally this lol.
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I know this is weird because people usually share it, but I hate sharing Chinese food. I just want what I ordered and to go on about my business.

Lol exactly my point!! And so what if I dont eat all of it... i'll eat it later
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    JOEY DOESN'T SHARE FOOD!!!!

No joke. It drives me nuts.
  • HealthyWarrior
    HealthyWarrior Posts: 394 Member
    Options

Definitely this!!!!

Oh and duncan hines chocolate frosting......that can of frosting is all mine....... ok well it used to be when I couldn't control myself.......:blushing:
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options

This^^^^ LOL.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    Yea i dont' like sharing my healthy food with some one that's not even trying to eat healthy,but just want to eat it just cause.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options

Totally this! Also, when I play golf I bring along a protein bar to tide me over. Never freaking fails, every time my friend asks for a bite or did I bring her one! Grrrr. Step away from my food and you don't get hurt.
  • collegegirl8913
    Options
    Cheerios, it's the only kind of cereal I eat and I refuse to share them with anyone.
  • Redbone723
    Redbone723 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Yea i dont' like sharing my healthy food with some one that's not even trying to eat healthy,but just want to eat it just cause.

THANK YOU! I'm like, "Dude, this is all I have! You're gonna go eat a burger in about an hour, leave my smoothie alone!"
  • amcsouth
    amcsouth Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I don't like sharing ANY of my food. Especially if I weighed/planned it out :)
  • IslandDreamer64
    IslandDreamer64 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Anything that I've weighed, measure and tracked is off limits! I also don't like sharing pizza and mac and cheese. Or just cheese in general really.
  • marisbowen
    Options
    Milk. No problem with water, juice, etc. - but Milk? No way! Gross out!
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options
    I am nice, I share just fine. Can't think of anything I would be totally anal about.

You guys made me really want Chinese though, dang it!
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    BACON.
  • lknjohnson
    Options

THANK YOU! I'm like, "Dude, this is all I have! You're gonna go eat a burger in about an hour, leave my smoothie alone!"

Right!! I went on mini vacation this weekend and took some healthy snacks with me. So i offer my bf some Popchip and RIce Cakes... to be nice lol but he end up eatin the WHOLE bag!!! And I didn't even get my 1 serving full.
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    I am nice, I share just fine. Can't think of anything I would be totally anal about.

lol..hmmmmmmm CHIIINNNEESSSEE.........
  • BossLadyDSimp
    BossLadyDSimp Posts: 257 Member
    Options

I totally agree with this! I also won't share cheese! or Beer!

50540473.png
  • tiggerhammon
    tiggerhammon Posts: 2,211 Member
    Options

lol..hmmmmmmm CHIIINNNEESSSEE.........

Mean! It's okay actually, local Chinese place opens in 35 minutes. Gonna have to go get some, with the way my cravings have been lately, I know it won't go away on its own. I am going to keep wanting it until I have it.