New to site and have questions

Options
Hello, I am new to the site, just joined Friday. I am already addicted to entering my food and exercise, and of course reading success stories and seeing pics has motivated me even more. I have a question though. I am seeing the starting weights, current weight and goal weight at the bottom of these posts. Do I have to type that each time I start a topic or is there a way to add that as my "signature"? Dumb question but I am hoping that will also keep me motivated if I can see that goal and how close I am getting. Thanks for any help anyone can provide! :smile:

AHoward:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ct1986
    ct1986 Posts: 200
    Options
    Whenever, you click on community there is a line that reads "HOME, RECENT POSTS, etc. You can edit your signature there.
  • ahoward76
    Options
    Great! Thanks for the help!! :smile:
  • baker_c
    baker_c Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Glad to have you here and enjoying your new journey ahead. The goals you are seeing are posted in your signature section of Community.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    It is also right at the top of the message boards, right above the box you type in. The row reads 'home, recent posts, my topics, signature, search' Select signature and it will take you into the edit mode.:wink:

Welcome to MFP, by the way!
  • ahoward76
    Options
    Yay! I figured it out, thanks for the help ladies! I am so very excited about the future ahead because I am already seeing such fantastic changes in my body and the way I feel. Just after the little bit I've lost, I already have so much more energy and I know that is only going to get better! Thanks again for the help!

AHoward~
  • Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.

that is just if you want to do it, some do, some don't
  • sbusarah
    sbusarah Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wormy_waving.gif
    Welcome to MFP, it is a great tool to help you.

that is just if you want to do it, some do, some don't

Where did you find your animated images and how do you get them on here? Thanks