Your daily log

Options
do you keep track of your daily log everyday or do you slack off on somedays. I have been slacking on somedays. How accurate do you think your log is? How do you keep yourself accountable.

Replies

• Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    I log everyday. Usually I plan each day the night before to make sure I will be meeting my macro/micro/fiber goals. My log is fairly accurate as I weight everything with a digital scale and have a Bodymedia Fit. I stay accountable because I know this works and slacking off on logging would be the start of a slippery slope backwards for me.
  • narmowen
    narmowen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I log everything.
  • calliekitten9
    calliekitten9 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Mine is definately a guestimate...I dont own a scale and I eat out a lot..but I do log everything.
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    I log everything, if I slack off I feel I would be being dishonest with myself....which seems pretty pointless since I know the truth :wink:
  • karen_golfs
    karen_golfs Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I log EVERYTHING! Program can't work if you are not honest.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    I haven't logged on the weekends for some time. When I do log, my log is accurate as to what I eat, but I don't always research whether the MFP entries are correct for calories and nutrition or not. When I do research entries, they are often not correct. Sometimes really not correct.

I've never weighed or measured my food. I rarely cook from recipes. I've spent most of my life maintaining a heatlhy weight intuitively, and the periods where I have gained too much weight, it was no mystery to me how it happened. I use MFP more for exercise than food. And because I like to play on the forums.