Sharing is Caring! But what food do you not like sharing?

Options

Replies

• adioschubs
    adioschubs Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    Pizza and sweets :P
  • Oscarinmiami
    Oscarinmiami Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    chinese food....mmmmmm
  • lknjohnson
    lknjohnson Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I am nice, I share just fine. Can't think of anything I would be totally anal about.

You guys made me really want Chinese though, dang it!

lol..hmmmmmmm CHIIINNNEESSSEE.........

Mean! It's okay actually, local Chinese place opens in 35 minutes. Gonna have to go get some, with the way my cravings have been lately, I know it won't go away on its own. I am going to keep wanting it until I have it.

Yea I am the same way. I just fit it into my calories for the day and keep it moving. Because the longer I wait the more chance of me Binging
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My food that has been prepped for the next day! I leave the house at 0'dark-thirty, so I prepare my food in advance for the next day. It is all measured, weighed and accounted for so I can stay on track the next day.

My 19 yo son and his best friend are mid-night snackers.... I cannot tell you how many times I have gotten up the next day to find my stack of stuff either gone or picked through!!!! OMG, there is enough food in the house for them to eat.... why do they always have to go after mine??? :explode:
  • gabbygirl78
    gabbygirl78 Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    I don't share... get your own :laugh: When I'm done you can have my left overs... try to grab off my plate and I will stab you with a fork!:grumble:
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Umm.. pretty much anything ! Dont know why... but I hate sharing. :embarassed:

I am ready to buy you a new plate.. just dont touch the food on mine!! And my friends know I dont like it and they do it just to mess with me. :devil: So, i switched to healthy foods now and no one wants to share :laugh: :laugh: ... Life's good!! :bigsmile:
  • saishyamk
    saishyamk Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I don't share... get your own :laugh: When I'm done you can have my left overs... try to grab off my plate and I will stab you with a fork!:grumble:

That's exactly what I feel!! :flowerforyou: .... (Except the part about stabbing:tongue: )
  • ruffnstuff
    ruffnstuff Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    BACON.

+1
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    I actually really enjoy family-style eating when we go for Chinese, sushi, Greek, etc. I can try a little of a few things instead of just a lot of one thing. But I get really possessive about my pizza, especially when it's one of my favourite varieties. I don't want your mushrooms/onions/peppers, so you leave mine the hell alone. lol
  • lknjohnson
    Options

lmao @ you can have my leftovers!!!! lol Love it!!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    I'll share anything, as long as it's not already pre-measured and weighed. Once it's weight, don't touch it!!
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    I don't like sharing any of my food. Back the eff off of my plate!
  • lknjohnson
    Options
    Don't nobody lay a finger on my Butterfinger!! lol
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Anything delicious and small portioned that I have ordered at a restaurant, especially appetizers like seafood related.

MINE

MINE

48694-finding-nemo-seagulls-gif-snRh.gif
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I'll happily share anything - before I've weighed myself some. After that, get the heck out of it. If I'm logging it all, I'm eating it all. And yes, I do lick the bowl.
  • stumblinthrulife
    stumblinthrulife Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Talenti. There better be some left in the freezer when I get home or heads will roll...:mad:

Bahahaha, I've created a monster!
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    A cupcake from Smallcakes: A Cupcakery. My hubby asked for a bite and he got the look of death! :mad: :laugh:
  • graysmom2005
    graysmom2005 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    I know this is weird because people usually share it, but I hate sharing Chinese food. I just want what I ordered and to go on about my business.

^^^ I was JUST going to say the same thing!
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    I'll share any food with my husband. With other people I rarely share! I don't mind...it just doesn't come up.

I am not crazy about sharing chocolate, though.
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    Queso dip. Strawberries. Cobbler of any kind.