Here I go again!

Options
Hi! I am new to MFP. I have been struggling with my weight most of my life. I have never been as out of shape and heavy as I am now. I am hoping tracking my food and starting a fitness routine will help me get his weight off. I am a SAHM that loves to cook and care for my family, but I am realizing that if I want to be around to care for them, I need to start to take better care of myself. I quit my job of 24 years to stay home with my son and as a result do not see or hear from most of my friends anymore. I would love the support of on line friends!

Replies

• Catvish
    Catvish Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I think its great that your starting to focus on you. Your welcome to add me as a friend if you would like :bigsmile:
  • cassandra_rosalie
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP! Tracking your meals is a great way to start. It really helps to see what your eating throughout the day that way you can make better decisions. I struggle the most with trying to do both eating smart and exercising. So this time around I decided to start with one and gradually incorporate the other. Right now I'm trying to make smart food choices. Just this morning I made an omelette with mushrooms and tomatoes and it was so good! One thing I am learning is that I need to take a little time out of my day to make my meals at home which is difficult because I am always on the go. Anyways, welcome and I know the support of others will be so helpful in your weight loss journey!
  • MakingApril
    Options
    Hi there! My name is April, I've been on MFP for about a year, and I've lost 31 pounds.
    But I'm still looking to lose another 25 pounds, my biggest issue is staying on track, you help me & I help you? :)
    Feel free to add me :3