Getting back into MFP after break. Need some new friends!

Options
Hi there!

With the help of MFP, I lost almost 100lbs in about a year period from 2011-2012. Between 2012-2013, I stopped logging & working out consistently for a few reasons (excuse A, excuse B, excuse C, no one cares, excuses are boring) and I gained back about 20lbs.

Now I'm back into the swing of things! I've been eating healthy & working out for the past month and I've started logging the past week or so. I feel confidant that I'm dedicated this process once more. A lot of my old friends seem to have disappeared in the year I was gone, so I'm looking for some new buddies to encourage and to be encouraged/inspired by! Any takers? :)

Replies

• esaucier17
    esaucier17 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Welcome back...I added you!
  • MaryAnnSartoris
    MaryAnnSartoris Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am getting back to MFP too. I went away and gained back all the weight I had lost but one pound. I worked so hard to lose the few pounds I did lose and now I start again. I too need "friends" to motivate me and keep me on track!!
  • JaniceM73
    Options
    I'm just back today as well after being gone for a few months....well about 5 or so! I added you!
  • BethanyCee
    Options
    Looking forward to getting to know you all! :)
  • angienharry
    angienharry Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. I was doing well and then got off the wagon for a bit.
    So I'm back on diet and exercise here I come.
    Good luck and we can do this!
  • FixItDuck
    FixItDuck Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm getting back to it too. Will add you.
  • airdale8263
    airdale8263 Posts: 2,155 Member
    Options
    Had lost weight before but put it right back on.
    Sticking with the program this time.
    Friend request sent.
  • ginaNJ73
    Options
    Me, too. Seems a lot of us took a "break" for whatever reason but are back. Add me!!
  • MJC22712
    MJC22712 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • Ridgemom53
    Options
    Would love to be friends. Anyone may add me. Welcome back!
  • bmoliv66
    bmoliv66 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, good luck!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I recently returned to MFP and lost a bunch of buddies from my first go on here. I am also trying to rebuild my support team. I would love to be friends. I will send you a friend request.