Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Anyone starting C25k this week?

I am going to start today...was wondering if anyone else is starting that wants to be accountability friends? Please let me know! I could use the motivation and support! thanks!

Replies

• kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    I am! Or I should say I'm more like re-starting it for like the 3rd time..

Hoping to go C25k and beyond. I have a goal of being able to run 5+ miles by next Spring.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    There is a group for this with lots of topics and some great interaction.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/47-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k-
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    I am planning to start today! (again) would love the accountability!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Planning on starting C25K again, wouldn't mind having someone to do it with.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    good luck everyone starting... i started C25k in july and i am getting ready to run my 2nd 5k on the 16th. It is a awesome program.. just a note i had never ran in my life before starting and thought i would pass out and die the first run lol....
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    I'm on week 2 and so far, so good! Friend me and we can be accountability partners!
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Just finished week one and loving it, feel free to add me :-)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    I started today!
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    I started a couple of weeks ago, I just completed Week 3 Workout 1 yesterday. Feel free to add me too :)
  • TheMojoMissy
    TheMojoMissy Posts: 18 Member
    I started Day One today! I"m battling back from an achilles injury, so I'm taking it slow. I *must* finish it this time! Feel free to add me.
  • ncgovernor
    ncgovernor Posts: 6 Member
    I started on Sunday! I got up this morning--and I'm not an AM person--and did the program. It felt good and I think I might make the morning training session part of my regular routine.