Anyone In Adult Entertainment?

Options

Replies

• CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    How come you have a hard time relating to people outside of the industry? Is it because you cant be honest with the vanilla world?

And most people aren't ok with talking about buttholes, squirting, etc in everyday conversation. Haha.

You might find some good *kitten* conversation in here. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1128032-i-ve-officially-seen-it-all
  • ACepero79
    ACepero79 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    If this includes strip clubs, then the answer is yes...?
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options
    How come you have a hard time relating to people outside of the industry? Is it because you cant be honest with the vanilla world?

And most people aren't ok with talking about buttholes, squirting, etc in everyday conversation. Haha.

seinfeld_no_thanks.gif

I :heart: you, Burro!!!
  • ThePlight
    ThePlight Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options

You might find some good *kitten* conversation in here. http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1128032-i-ve-officially-seen-it-all

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    That's it, I better stop drinking juice sitting in front of the screen. LOL.
  • pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    what do you consider "being involved"???

Stephen-Colbert-Popcorn.gif
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Most of my conversations are about butt holes, squirting, etc. and I'm not talking to anyone in the industry. Although I do talk to myself a lot...

Thats just another day on the job for me. Today my boss was talking about shockers!! Gotta love social work ;)
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I mean, I send my snap chat friends pics of random things with my balls inconspicuously in the pic. Does that count? I consider myself the craft brewer of adult balls entertainment...I just haven't had my big break yet...I guess balls just aren't for everyone.
  • TheBackStory
    Options
    Most of my conversations are about butt holes, squirting, etc. and I'm not talking to anyone in the industry. Although I do talk to myself a lot...

Thats just another day on the job for me. Today my boss was talking about shockers!! Gotta love social work ;)

I thought I was the only one that had these kinds of conversations.... Dammit, I'm not special!
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I mean, I send my snap chat friends pics of random things with my balls inconspicuously in the pic. Does that count? I consider myself the craft brewer of adult balls entertainment...I just haven't had my big break yet...I guess balls just aren't for everyone.

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Definitely not for this guy

balance-beam-ball-fail.gif
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    My boss told me I would win a "shocker" if I completed all my notes on time. I told him I would be sure to bathe!! :) What the hell is wrong with our HR lady??
  • IwearBatmanUndies
    Options
    can we all have this convo on chat..like a giant kik orgy, k thanks
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....

In•con•spic'u•ous•ly
    adv.
    Not readily noticeable.

Used in a sentence.

Alex was enjoying seeing the pic her friend sent her of a carved pumpkin until she noticed a ball sack inconspicuously draped over the top left side.
  • TheBackStory
    Options

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....

In•con•spic'u•ous•ly
    adv.
    Not readily noticeable.

Used in a sentence.

Alex was enjoying seeing the pic her friend sent her of a carved pumpkin until she noticed a ball sack inconspicuously draped over the top left side.

bahaha
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    I worked in Intercourse when I was 18... Unfortunately I'm talking about the town in Pennsylvania.
  • danofthedead1979
    danofthedead1979 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I take nude selfies to advertise boudoir services for my photography studio. I call it art.

Huh?
  • tasiamere
    Options
    10 more lbs lost and one more trip to LA and I will be...:tongue:
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I play a *kitten* on MFP.... Is that ok?

Sx4aozS.gif

This gif is amazing.
This discussion has been closed.