• Sarahcuda
    Options
    I really just want this in my newsfeed....:laugh:

In for the newsfeed count, too! LOL!

Me Three! :)
  • YesIAm17
    YesIAm17 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    How come you have a hard time relating to people outside of the industry? Is it because you cant be honest with the vanilla world?

And most people aren't ok with talking about buttholes, squirting, etc in everyday conversation. Haha.

And this is what's wrong with the world.

End poverty, cure all diseases, and for the love of god can we please have a decent conversation about buttholes, squirting, etc, instead of weather, sports, blah blah blah.

Am I really asking all that much?
  • samammay
    samammay Posts: 468
    Options
    How come you have a hard time relating to people outside of the industry? Is it because you cant be honest with the vanilla world?

And most people aren't ok with talking about buttholes, squirting, etc in everyday conversation. Haha.

I dont understand those kinds of people either. The only thing taboo from everyday conversation is politics. :)
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    I take nude selfies to advertise boudoir services for my photography studio. I call it art.

I may be interested in your services please send me your selfies... I mean sample art... thanks.
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    I mean, I send my snap chat friends pics of random things with my balls inconspicuously in the pic. Does that count? I consider myself the craft brewer of adult balls entertainment...I just haven't had my big break yet...I guess balls just aren't for everyone.

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....

In•con•spic'u•ous•ly
    adv.
    Not readily noticeable.

Used in a sentence.

Alex was enjoying seeing the pic her friend sent her of a carved pumpkin until she noticed a ball sack inconspicuously draped over the top left side.

so what you are saying is you like to post your berries with your squash....

they can't be plums if they are inconspicuously placed.
  • ThirdEyeOpen
    Options
    LMFAO! all yes @ the Office Space Gif! haha

snoop.gif
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    I take nude selfies to advertise boudoir services for my photography studio. I call it art.

Huh?

She takes naked pictures of herself to advertise her naked/slightly naked picture-taking services for her studio where she takes these pictures. She calls it art, not adult entertainment.

That will be $9.99 for my services, please.
  • YesIAm17
    Options
    LMFAO! all yes @ the Office Space Gif! haha

snoop.gif

FIFY
  • MJC22712
    MJC22712 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Most of my conversations are about butt holes, squirting, etc. and I'm not talking to anyone in the industry. Although I do talk to myself a lot...

Thats just another day on the job for me. Today my boss was talking about shockers!! Gotta love social work ;)

I thought I was the only one that had these kinds of conversations.... Dammit, I'm not special!
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    I mean, I send my snap chat friends pics of random things with my balls inconspicuously in the pic. Does that count? I consider myself the craft brewer of adult balls entertainment...I just haven't had my big break yet...I guess balls just aren't for everyone.

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....

In•con•spic'u•ous•ly
    adv.
    Not readily noticeable.

Used in a sentence.

Alex was enjoying seeing the pic her friend sent her of a carved pumpkin until she noticed a ball sack inconspicuously draped over the top left side.

No no no. See, that's where experience comes into play. Anyone can just take a pic of their balls and send it. The trick is misdirecting the eyes initially from the testies. With experience you'll learn the proper placement of balls in the picture. It has nothing to do with size, its all about placement. When you play on my level you will get a picture and be all like "wow, that's a cute ponyyyy..and balls in my face." You just need a good second or two with something else for the mind to focus on before it realizes its actually looking at a glorious man sacks.
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options

Thats true. I was thinking more of a judgmental issue I could only imagine that it has to be a tricky balance.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Huh?

She takes naked pictures of herself to advertise her naked/slightly naked picture-taking services for her studio where she takes these pictures. She calls it art, not adult entertainment.

Winner, winner chicken dinner.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

:laugh:

You'd be shocked by how many people want professional naked photos.
  • Collier78
    Collier78 Posts: 811 Member
    Options

define "inconspicuously"

no seriously....

In•con•spic'u•ous•ly
    adv.
    Not readily noticeable.

Used in a sentence.

No no no. See, that's where experience comes into play. Anyone can just take a pic of their balls and send it. The trick is misdirecting the eyes initially from the testies. With experience you'll learn the proper placement of balls in the picture. It has nothing to do with size, its all about placement. When you play on my level you will get a picture and be all like "wow, that's a cute ponyyyy..and balls in my face." You just need a good second or two with something else for the mind to focus on before it realizes its actually looking at a glorious man sacks.

O...M...G...I just lost it...I'm totally gonna try to get my husband to do this now...I have so many people I'm gonna send them to...

:drinker: :drinker: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Huh?

Winner, winner chicken dinner.

clueless-cher-horowitz-curtsy.gif
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    Options

Definitely not for this guy

balance-beam-ball-fail.gif

I'm wondering just how much one needs to discuss squirting and buttholes. I mean there's only so much to say, no? I s'pose you could mix is up with squirting IN the *kitten*, but that's probably just another 10 minutes worth of discussion. :ohwell:
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    By squirting, I'm sure you mean something like this....

media_preview.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fthem.ws%2Fwp%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2011%2F04%2Fwtf-girl-photo-squirt-gun-fights-are-awesome.gif
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    yep....its a living
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    Options

Definitely not for this guy

balance-beam-ball-fail.gif

I'm wondering just how much one needs to discuss squirting and buttholes. I mean there's only so much to say, no? I s'pose you could mix is up with squirting IN the *kitten*, but that's probably just another 10 minutes worth of discussion. :ohwell:

I'm not sure if these squirt or not, but it sure would be funny if they did!

edible-*kitten*-chocolates-8069.jpg
This discussion has been closed.