Anyone starting C25k this week?

Options
I am going to start today...was wondering if anyone else is starting that wants to be accountability friends? Please let me know! I could use the motivation and support! thanks!

Replies

• kzivic
    kzivic Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I am! Or I should say I'm more like re-starting it for like the 3rd time..

Hoping to go C25k and beyond. I have a goal of being able to run 5+ miles by next Spring.
  • verdemujer
    verdemujer Posts: 1,397 Member
    Options
    There is a group for this with lots of topics and some great interaction.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/47-couch-to-5k-running-program-c25k-
  • mrssavvysteve
    mrssavvysteve Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I am planning to start today! (again) would love the accountability!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cherylllyn
    Cherylllyn Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Planning on starting C25K again, wouldn't mind having someone to do it with.
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    good luck everyone starting... i started C25k in july and i am getting ready to run my 2nd 5k on the 16th. It is a awesome program.. just a note i had never ran in my life before starting and thought i would pass out and die the first run lol....
  • lyzmorrison
    lyzmorrison Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2 and so far, so good! Friend me and we can be accountability partners!
  • smileymaxine
    smileymaxine Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just finished week one and loving it, feel free to add me :-)
  • _TastySnoBalls_
    _TastySnoBalls_ Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    I started today!
  • Hitsujikai
    Hitsujikai Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I started a couple of weeks ago, I just completed Week 3 Workout 1 yesterday. Feel free to add me too :)
  • TheMojoMissy
    TheMojoMissy Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I started Day One today! I"m battling back from an achilles injury, so I'm taking it slow. I *must* finish it this time! Feel free to add me.
  • ncgovernor
    ncgovernor Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started on Sunday! I got up this morning--and I'm not an AM person--and did the program. It felt good and I think I might make the morning training session part of my regular routine.