I didn't remember how big I was till I saw those pictures!!!

Options
13»

Replies

• LynnMarie497
    Options
    So beautiful and very inspirational! Thanks for sharing I really needed the lift this gave my spirits this morning ;)
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Aww thank you!

I can't wait to get back to my exercises (zumba, weights...). I had a surgery done and still have 2 weeks of forced rest... :(
    A lot of people inboxed me if I use any body lotion. I use daily the Amazing Grace firming lotion by Philosophy. I think it helps and smells really good!
    Have a great day!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yup!
  • Melissa823
    Melissa823 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look stunning!
  • aklove907
    aklove907 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I was cleaning my computer today and saw those pictures of 3 years ago... I was shocked because I hadn't realized how much my body and face changed!!!

I took the slow journey path. I was afraid of losing too fast and ending up with a lot of extra skin and I wanted to make a change on my eating and exercising habits for good.

After doing crazy and miraculous diets throughout my life (and after few weeks regaining back and more) it was my time for a forever change! (Don't worry this is a short topic! lol) :laugh:

Start weight: 210 (ish) (size more than 16 I guess... I was wearing yoga pants only)
    Current weight: 148 (size 6)
    Goal weight: 140
    I am 5'6 and 35 years old

090-1.jpg
    062-1.jpg
    Florida2013245.jpg
    CYMERA_20131019_122129.jpg
    20131013_123440.jpg

Warmly :flowerforyou:

I started my journey at 220lbs and have lost 13.2 pounds in a lil over a month. You are right where I hope to be one day! You look AMAZING!! Great job and congrats to you!!!
  • charlie_anne
    charlie_anne Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done you!
  • mayana2002
    Options
    Hi,

I was cleaning my computer today and saw those pictures of 3 years ago... I was shocked because I hadn't realized how much my body and face changed!!!

I took the slow journey path. I was afraid of losing too fast and ending up with a lot of extra skin and I wanted to make a change on my eating and exercising habits for good.

After doing crazy and miraculous diets throughout my life (and after few weeks regaining back and more) it was my time for a forever change! (Don't worry this is a short topic! lol) :laugh:

Start weight: 210 (ish) (size more than 16 I guess... I was wearing yoga pants only)
    Current weight: 148 (size 6)
    Goal weight: 140
    I am 5'6 and 35 years old

090-1.jpg
    062-1.jpg
    Florida2013245.jpg
    CYMERA_20131019_122129.jpg
    20131013_123440.jpg

Warmly :flowerforyou:

I started my journey at 220lbs and have lost 13.2 pounds in a lil over a month. You are right where I hope to be one day! You look AMAZING!! Great job and congrats to you!!!

You can do it! Great job on your weight loss! :)
  • rockinjennydee
    rockinjennydee Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    You look so beautiful!! Congrats!
  • meeeshellllle
    meeeshellllle Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • AnnACnd
    AnnACnd Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow you look so fantastic! Way to go.
  • determined2bfit13
    determined2bfit13 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Absolutely Amazing!! You look beautiful!! Congratulations.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    This makes me happy. Nice work! :happy:
  • runrgrrl
    runrgrrl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    WOW...you are an inspiration!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!