Fruits & Veggies

Options
2»

Replies

• kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've eaten....307 calories of fruits and veggies so far today. So yep, I absolutely log 'em
  • kaji13
    kaji13 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I log everything .. fruits and veggies included. I think that weight watchers is stupid. It is all about making money to them .. and they just sucker people into accepting their evil plan.

That's a little harsh, I think. My old roommate from college tried MFP for six months and it did nothing to help her, but in the last year she's lost 60+ lbs on weight watchers. It might not work for you, but it works for others, and if it promotes healthier lifestyles, who are you to poopoo it? To each their own
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,868 Member
    Options
    WW is not calorie counting...WW assigns points to various foods...they make up for "free" foods by allocating more points to other foods. If you're counting actual calories then you have to count your actual calories...which would obviously mean fruit and veg since both have calories...many fruits can actually be quite calorie dense.
  • ShibaEars
    ShibaEars Posts: 3,928 Member
    Options
    I always log my fruit. Sometimes I miss vegetables, but I don't worry about them because they're low in calories and really won't ruin my day :)
  • VeganLexi
    VeganLexi Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    I log them..my diary would look pretty empty if I didn't :laugh: