looking for printable exercise workout

Options
hello all!

my mantra for my weight loss has been no excuses, with that in mine i am strapped for cash for the next couple months. which means no gym and i cant go out and buy lots of equipment for the house. i do have a stationary bike but only doing that gets boring. I have rheumatoid arthritis so i am looking for low impact or beginner workouts but i have set up a space in my cellar i have 3 pound hand weights, a mat, and a radio. does anyone know a web site i can get a printable workout routine? something i can tape to the wall and can guide me, do this, do that, etc etc?? i have been searching the web but haven't found anything i can actually print that is not charging me to do it lol

thanks in advance

heather

Replies

• JodieP13
    JodieP13 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    bodybuilding.com or livestrong.com

They both have printable workouts for every fitness level. FREE!
  • Gaberelly
    Gaberelly Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you have a smart phone? If so, I use the Nike Training Club app. It's free and it's like having your own personal trainer in the room with you, but you can't print the workouts.
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Google printable "shoulder lift chart", "leg lift chart", "bicep lift chart" etc. I reference them all the time and think they're great!
  • artemmc
    Options
    www.WorkoutLabs.com has great printable workouts and a custom workout builder
  • 2000Msmith
    Options
    That is really grate to lose weight and not go to the gym
  • yamsteroo
    yamsteroo Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    If you Google 30 Day Challenge they have a website with various work outs for different parts of the body (or complete body movements).

You print them off as calendar months, stick it on the fridge door then tick the days off as you go. I used them for push ups and tricep dips etc while I was trying to get into the habit of exercising and on the website they have videos of how to complete each move properly.
  • FitMolly182
    FitMolly182 Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    i'll have to come back and refer to this later
  • musycnlyrics
    musycnlyrics Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Walk Away the Pounds by Leslie Sansone workouts are great for beginners and can be found online for less than $10 (if that works for you) and some of them have different levels built in, so that when you are stronger, you can move up with having to purchase anything else.

Google is my best friend, I can find plenty of printable workouts there as well as bodybuilder.com
    I am currently using circuit exercises from that website at the gym and I havent felt my butt being kicked so hard since I was doing the 30 day shred!

good luck and kudos on your dedication to your lifestyle change!