Options
Hi. My name is Sherri. I am excited to have found this site. I am 58 years young, in menopause and have weight gain around the torso like you wouldn't believe. I need to loose 15 to 20 lbs. Love to lunch with my lady friends and vino is my vice. I am looking for support, suggestions on menu planning and recipes. Can't wait to meet you!

Replies

• nettasue35
    nettasue35 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    hello, i have been on the site for a while lost 47lbs. I works great if you log everything you eat. feel free to add me.
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Hi Sherri! I'm 49 and fighting the thickening hard! I'm afraid that lunch out was one of the things I had to give up, except on rare occasions. But wine - never! So sometimes, I eat what brought and then join my friends and sip a glass while they eat. Win! In fact, I should do that more. Feel free to add me. My profile and diary should be open for anyone to look at.
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, and welcome Sherri. I've got you all beat at the tender age of 63. I've been here about 8 weeks and have lost 15 lbs and have loved every minute of it.

My doc suggested a weight loss as my cholesterol seemed to be creeping up and here I am. I now swim 1/2 mile five days a week and circuit train as well. This is a great site for support, information, and friends.

Feel free to add me as a friend. I check in everyday and my diary is open to friends. I'm part of a great group (all ages) that really keeps tabs on one another and offers encouragement and enthusiasm every day. You're more than welcome to join us.