Insanity

Options
Has anyone out there tried "Insanity". Just starting and it is so hard. Trying to keep up at my own pace (definitely cannot keep up with the guy on screen)...

Replies

• DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I'm a day 1 today I did insanity last year only month 1 to reach my goal this time I'm doing the whole program I am looking for others close to my start date for support best advice if your giving it your all go at your own pace
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I just started month two, and like you already said you are doing, go your own pace. Just try to get better than you were before...the reason I gave up last time is because I thought I had to go from lazy and inactive to keeping up with them and that is just not gonna work!
  • Crumpet_Girl
    Crumpet_Girl Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I have done it and completed it. Yes, it's hard, but the results are awesome and if you simply push play every day you will be so much closer to your goal at the end of the 60 days! Don't give up!
  • CaseyM1985
    CaseyM1985 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity 2.5 times and am OBSESSED with it :) I was told I would have to take a break from it last week (that's where the .5 comes from since I was done with month 1 again) from a podiatrist because all the pounding has made a mess of my poor feet (reason for getting GOOD strong shoes!).

It's an awesome workout, something you CAN and SHOULD take at your own pace, and has AMAZING results!

I have a blog that I keep to help keep myself on track with my weightloss and it talks a lot about my Insanity-ing. It's at http://fitislove.blogspot.com

Keep with it, Insanity is well worth it! I also love Shaun T. I think he's a great, inspiration and not judgemental "fitness DVD" person! Happy Insaning :)
  • cathymarie75
    cathymarie75 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I love insanity and the first time I did I lost 17lbs
  • Fragilebird24
    Fragilebird24 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I did the fit test today, so tomorrow starts my actual workouts. Anyone can feel free to add me for accountability or support!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I'm starting tomorrow! I have also started a insanity Facebook group to help with keeping motivated with others! And I will also be posting fitness and nutrition tips! And maybe even some games! If anyone is interested contact me for me for details!
  • DJ478
    DJ478 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    started an insanity group on mfp all welcomed

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/17453-insanity-all-the-way